Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not enough resources...

Default Re: Not enough resources...

Quote Originally Posted by awdz View Post
    Folks complain about not enough convenient resources...
    Not really - i complained about the respawn timer of (ALL) resource nodes and about (ALL) linked fields.

See?
    Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    So as a conclusion - an overall increase in spawn rate and or an increase in number of nodes would be very helpful.
    Also if possible to unlink the various resource fields (if possible).
    If golems can respawn every 30-60 seconds in a resource field, and i really dont mind it - please bring more since the avalanche of golems works really nice with the new /snc and with a topping of gummy maggots - i had the stupid hope/wish that (Any) nodes could be made to respawn as fast or at least faster than they spawn now.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Ofcourse there are.
    But not all are... convenient... if i may say so.

Crafting is sort of tedious as it is now.
    Competing over resources doesn't make it less tedious, on the contrary - especially in Istaria where competition cannot be settled in any other ways
    And you were not the only one asking for more convenience. My point was for crafters in general - we miss out on a lot when we only visit the "convenient" locations.

hmmm where do i recall a discussion in the past about upping snowfall slate oh ya here

http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=23334

come on staff we the players been asking for better spawn at snowfall for over 2 years now

Thanks Blue Hasia - that one is a nice thread indeed.

Just a reminder tho, i used Snowfall as an example.

Another example is the Cobalt, Platinum, Crimson(?) Azulyte North of Last stand. My dragon alone can drain out that field in like 3 trips tops.
    And there is no other cobalt field convenient for bipeds. The one N of Dralk which has better respawn rate is too far from portals and the scaleforge inside doesn't count as an anvil for bipeds (altho i do appreciate it has a bind point inside)

What i would really want is a general improvement of respawn rate - if there is such variable that generally controls the nodes respawn rate.
    Else the proposals made by Steelclaw in the thread mentioned by Blue Hasia would be nice too (i'm referring to closer pads/portals)
    Last edited by Northwind; May 14th, 2012 at 09:02 AM.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

*hides her first-born*
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Yes, Blue, its been brought up before. And my answer is the same now as it was then. closing this thread as its run its course. Northwind, if you have specific locations or resources please feel free to bring them up directly to us.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information