View Poll Results: Fix the weapon creation view?

Voters
28. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

27 96.43%
  • No

1 3.57%

Thread: Viewing Weapon Tricking

Question Viewing Weapon Tricking

Since this problem has been around for years. How many would like to see the developers fix the problem with players, using Windows Vista and Wndows 7, not able to see the multiple styles in the creation window on weapons?

Default Re: Viewing Weapon Tricking

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Since this problem has been around for years. How many would like to see the developers fix the problem with players, using Windows Vista and Wndows 7, not able to see the multiple styles in the creation window on weapons?
    For most of the players that's never been an option so they will,sadly, have no idea what you're talking about. Choosing your own look for the weapons you lbuild means selecting from different type of hafts, handles, heads (for blunt or axes), blades, etc.

Yes, this is something that was fun back when it worked.
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Please fix it
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

i loved being able to make a dragon head staff. but alas, no long can do it on newer OS's. please fix asap

Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Mensar View Post
    For most of the players that's never been an option so they will,sadly, have no idea what you're talking about.
    Correct!

Would be good to have 2 pictures showing the differnce so players who don`t know what it is can look/understand what it is.

Well this is what it looks like when it's working: http://www.deviantart.com/download/3...na-d4zk5he.jpg

But I can't post a picture of what it looks like when it's not working, because it works for me on both my XP desktop and my Win 7 laptop.
    Obsessed crafter of Chaos.

Oooh-

I would love to see this fixed. Heck, I didn't even know changing weapon parts was a thing untill seeing this thread!
    This and all preview images in general.

Slee Maogrin- Chaotic, spotty warmonger of Order~

I'm helping the developers reproduce this issue.

We released a fix for item preview a while back, and at that time, weapon tricking was broken on my computer. After the client update, the problem was resolved and I still don't have any trouble with the tricking preview.

The devs have asked for confirmation that after clicking the customize button, no preview appears. (like below)

If you can reproduce this problem and would like to help, please make sure you are fully patched and then reproduce with logging enabled. Please submit your logs in a support ticket at https://support.istaria.com

Thank you,

Yfelvik
    - Istaria Support

Seems like it may be the Nvidia graphics that is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Hoberton View Post
    Seems like it may be the Nvidia graphics that is the problem.
    Checking mine
    Mensarian state of mind: Being without one completely!

Thread Information