Thread: Are you kidding me?

Default Are you kidding me?

Horrible title I know, but I just have to let this out, where do I start? I'll just pick a spot.

WHY ARE THERE HARDLY ANY DECENT RPers IN THE RP SHARD/SERVER??!?!?!?!?!!?!?!1one...

First things first, Is there not a post to where people can at least get an idear on how to Role Play, with some smigit of decency? Finding newborn hatchlings that actually know how to rp is like the most difficult thing ever apparently, you can't have one without it starting up a single bit of un-realistic dramatic crap! I-AUGH! Not only that, but I can't RP one day without running into a godmodder, it annoys the heck out of me, I can't stand it *head exploads* I mean if I god mod, I try to fix it, because I HATE godmodding and I hate myself if I end up doing it. Someone please explain to me why the lack of common sense and IQ have started to actually annoy me?

GEEZUS CHRISP!

heart

Kaala
    Last edited by Velea; May 17th, 2012 at 10:40 AM. Reason: language clean up
    My Dragon Scroll Click my baby I don't want it to die <3

Default Re: Are you kidding me?

No matter where you go, there you are.

There are many of us that find the lack of intelligent RP to be a problem on the Order server, though we generally keep quiet these days as it simply becomes even increasingly infuriating when the players refuse to listen - some even buffered by older players so they feel like they have free reign to babble their incoherent nonsense.

My incentive to play Istaria is not for Istaria itself, as sad as that is to say. I play for the role-play. I play for the community as the environment I have come to love has also become my creative outlet.

These children, or whatever you might call them, have been destroying this environment for a long time now and little has been done to stop it these days. Why should players seeking their fun through creativity gain a headache from idiotic behavior from people they know won't listen?

Anyways, those are my thoughts on the matter.

I play Istaria for the RP, in hopes I can find at least a good one, but I know that I may not be able to because I hardly see anyone around, Its almost aggravating. But I agree with you. And there is no creativity in these children's little 'rabble' whenever they Role play, its either all Cliche or something completely ridiculous that it makes me just give up.

One day though, just maybe, the Order server will have normal, and better RPers, there is small handful of them who can at least rp with sense.
    My Dragon Scroll Click my baby I don't want it to die <3

Thread Information