Thread: Sleeper Gender Confusion

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Sleeper Gender Confusion

I find this quite amusing... I was going through the ARoP on my Helian Teikera. Suddenly, I'm met with this line:

I questioned my group saying since when in Istaria was the Sleeper a he? I always believed her to be a she. I will refer to her as a she throughout this post because.. I'm used to it. :P Anyways, my friend Ceyra replied "The Sleeper's a she! It says so in the Drulkar's Wrath quest." So.. confused, I jsut went with it. Now, I'm going through the Drulkar's Wrath quest on Teikera again. Guess what I see?

Suddenly, the Sleeper becomes transgender. xD I'm siding with Allathos here, for Allathos is old and will know the sleeper's gender better than V'Tieru who can't even remember Allathos. XD Either way, this is a very amusing mistake that.. shoooullldd be fixed.

I do suggest that the Sleeper would be a she because:
    A. The Sleeper is the Second Dragon as she states during the ARoP, and it sort of feels right for the first two Dragons to be a male and female.
    B. Allathos is, as I said earlier, much older than V'Tieru and she would remember the Sleeper in her glory days better.
    C. I felt like there should be an option C.

Anyways, I just needed to point that out. xD

~Racktor

Default Re: Sleeper Gender Confusion

And this is why bipeds are so confused! If we can't get it right, what hope do they have?

I lurk within the depths of your mind, for I am INSANITY!

ROFL very observant and i totally agree, the sleeper should be female

daww sleeper and lord drakul (hush i know i can't spell his name for the life of me)

they must be Agua's great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great greatgreat great great great great great great great great great great

GRANDPARENTS :P

Order/Chaos, Harro and Pleasant Canyon respectively

XD Thanks for putting this up since -I- was too lazy to.

So, since we've been debating this together, I wholeheartedly agree with everything! XD
    Also: LOL Agua XDD MADE ME SMILE.

~Ceyra

interesting!
    and mayby you have screens with proof of Drulkar's gendre?
    becourse I met both : someone calls "he" someone "she" and I have feeling, that I hear "he" in conversation with some elders

It depends which server board I think is which.

I'm pretty sure Drulkar is a he, that's what I've heard him referred to in every quest I've done =P I'll keep a look out though.

@Xan: Exactly! XD haha xD

@Agua: I don't think you have enough greats. ;D

Glad to give everyone a laugh. and I'm pretty sure he is referred to as Lord Drulkar.
    so does that imply male? yes?

great great grandparents. (reminds me of The emperors new groove if anyone remembers that scene)

Maybe Dragons are indeed trans gender... like snails. They can freely decide which part of a partnership they take, the male or the female one (some even let both partners play both roles)

It would also be possible that dragons change their gender during their aging process (like this animals, for example: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Common_slipper_shell ). maybe the younger Sleeper was a she, that's why the old dragon still refers to "her", but then "she" became a male in her/his old days and the younger dragon refers to "him".

You should gain a little distance from your human based idea of "gender" and be a bit more open minded here... since dragons usually breed from eggs (or not? ) many things are possible. Gender is not always that fix in nature... why should it be in fantasy?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Thread Information