Thread: A Request For Building Assistance

Default A Request For Building Assistance

I am at my wits end concerning my mitheral anvil plot. I really could use some help from the playerbase to donate some of their time to assist with building the public t4 silos. No need to even touch the t6, as those will be my private silos, but please consider helping out with the t4s. My plot is at the tip of the mitheral anvils area, near the yew and marble. The owner of said plot is Mercedes.

Hope to see you all busy bees helping!

Diane

Default Re: A Request For Building Assistance

I'll send my builder over to see what she can do. (anything to avoid grinding outfitter and armorer, haha)

Dracaena:

I left a few thousand logs for your Carpenter...

Knossos

Oh, that plot is very valuable!
    I will surely see what I can do, to help you... any hint on what the silos still need? Or aren't they really started, yet?
    I wanna be ancient. Why is there no ARoP for Saris?

Flame and me will help asap
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Peaches, would you like resources, or just units applied, or both?
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

applied would help tons but do what you feel is comfortable. logging in , in a few minutes

oh my thank you knossos and all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to help.

There is one spot that does need your attention. Behind the expert stone shop at the western corner are two planned silos stacked on top of each other (glitched). One is t4 silo and the other is t6 silo. The construction window opens on the t6 normally. The construction window opens but does not populate any information on the t4 so I think that is the glitched one. Hopefully all that needs doing is replanning that spot. (at 0% buildt currently)

ok will take a look at it, thank you!

Thank you so much Twiggie for your fine entrance to mitherals anvil with the help of popping 3 silos. The community thanks you I believe!

OOps, I lost track of those that helped and due to my feeble mind, I thank you all for your help. That includes you too, Knossos.

I wrapped up the granite last night. Will move on to obsidian when next I awake.

It's been a while since I was out and about. Is there a "good" Obsidian + Cutter + Silo combination anywhere? I know about the Obsidian + Cutter = Dralk (Have burned YEARS off of my life running round that field. heh), but not sure if there is a good trifecta place like Drift Point for granite.
    SiLang Drag 100, Dcra 100, Dlsh 100 100M Hoard Ancient Dragon of Flight of the Order Shard
    Parcasta Storm Disciple 44, ARM 88, BLK 100, CRP 25, ENC 23, FIT 88, GTH 80, JWL 40, MIN 80, MSN 82, OUT 100, SCH 100, TLR 10, WPN 88, WVR 21

Thank you ! the only obsidian I know of is in dralk no silos though ;'(

No worries. And <nods> that's the consensus I'm finding when I asked. That will slow things down a bit but, it'll work out.

Thread Information