Hey everyone! I have thought up a new community event idea for the Chaos shard. It's called The Withered Raids. Here are the highlights of what it is:

• The Deadlands Get Raided! At a currently unscheduled routinely date, the gifted will be raiding the deadlands of Istaria!
  • Progress from T1 to T6 as you battle against every leader of the Withered Aegis!
  • Fully planned event! This event is going to be fully planned by a group of 5 or 6 players hand-chosen by me or voted in by the community.
  • Earn valuable new items as you progress through the raids, going anywhere from hoard to jewelry!
  • Several groups to choose from! Each raid group will have a name, and be led by one of the players from the planning group. Each group gets their own role in the fight which is decided before they head to the deadlands!
  • Non story-driven event! This event is purely for fun, and as such, don't expect anything to actually happen afterwards. However, it will be great fun and I hope this idea gets support from the community and becomes enjoyable for everyone!

Now that you have seen the highlights, let me explain in more detail. This is just a new idea I thought up, and I thought perhaps I could get support from the community and possibly make it a fun event for chaos. I still need people to join me in planning the event, so feel free to post and either tell me what you think of the idea, or possibly even volunteer to help plan the event.