Thread: Temperature check?

Threaded View

Default Temperature check?

As I've noted before- I'm not good with hardware or knowing when I've entered a danger zone. Would someone who understands hardware and temperature limits please give me some feed back on these readings? I'm using CPUID's Hardware Monitor:

Screenshot of the read out

Text file log generated by the monitor.

Trying to search for info to compare the results to has been netting a confusing array of results given all the nuances. So if anyone more tech-minded is willing and able to help figure these results out, I'd greatly appreciate it.

If it's at all valid to the temp control: I live in a hot and humid environment, but we try to keep the house at 77 F both to keep it cool and to dry the air. The case is one manufactured by Dell for the XPS studio PC series. These were also all recorded while the computer was not engaged in any game, leaving the video card idle. I also have an exterior fan placed to blow along the back of the computer so the heated air it expels doesn't build up behind it. It's angled to blow the air away, rather than press it right back at the computer.

Thank you for your time!
    Last edited by Kyrieath; June 15th, 2012 at 12:31 AM. Reason: Clarification, as usual.

Thread Information