Thread: Unsung Heroes Quest - The mobs don't give me their stuff.

Default Unsung Heroes Quest - The mobs don't give me their stuff.

I got every trophy that I need, except the "Enraged Aegror Bunion".
    I killed many of them(around 7), together with Luna, and never found one. The rest of the trophy were found after I killed 1-3 monsters of each kind for the quest.
    I don't know why I don't get the Bunion but I would like to finish the quest. Maybe it's a bug or I am just unlucky

[EDIT]:
    By the way, my char is Draa Gul.

Default Re: Unsung Heroes Quest - The mobs don't give me their stuff.

Luna is me^^
    This was the second attempt- after Draa deleted first quest- as he was told to do in a ticket. So we did it all again- in vain.
    Again Aegors still wont give the trophy
    Its a bit annoying-wasting time on the !"§$%&aegors.

Pls take a second look at that devs- PLEAASSEE
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; June 17th, 2012 at 06:07 PM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

It drops, you have just experienced a bad run of luck. The odds for one trophy have nothing to do with the odds you encountered for another. Same as rolling dice. Two 6s doesn't have any bearing on what you will roll the next time. Keep hunting.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

will do.
    Thank you for answering
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

to calm you, I can only add ,that I get trophey not so long ago, and yes, it takes mutch more time, then all other tropheys

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    to calm you, I can only add ,that I get trophey not so long ago, and yes, it takes mutch more time, then all other tropheys
    To clarify, the odds for each of the trophies are exactly the same and are not effected by any other loot the monster drops. Its just odds and luck.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information