Thread: Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

Hybrid View

Default Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

I've been playing the trail version of the full game for about 8 days now, and I have to say I'm loving it. All my characters are on the Order server because I love to RP. The game's difficult, but just the right amount of difficult. It requires strategy and teamwork without getting to the point of being frustrating. The way everyone in the community works together is very impressive and I enjoy being a part of it. The gameplay mechanics are even fun, and although I've heard a lot of comments about the graphics being outdated. They don't take away from the game at all, the landscapes are nice, and there's a lot to explore. The characters don't look bad either, so why update them when what is there already seems great. Definitely paying for the full version when the trial runs out in a few days.

Anyways, enough about how I enjoyed the game. This is supposed to be an introduction after all. I've got three characters on the Order server, A Saris named Kyka, a Dragon named Pearion and a human named Regyu. Kyka is my "main" as some people would call it, and despite many people having dragon "main"s. I like Metroid (if it wasn't obvious from my name.) and Pokemon Mystery Dungeon. I like swimming and tennis as well. I've been training in Teakwondo and Katana arts for about 12 years now. I'm a guy. I love to Roleplay, and I'm a Christian. I think that covers most of what I needed to say, oh and I guess my favorite color is Green.

~Wait and see Empathy, you're not the only.
    ~Little by little I feel a bit better.
    ~Let me go, set me free you are on my side.
    ~Just once more, 'till the breach, dear friend once more.

Default Re: Greetings to everyone, I'm new.

*serves SamusRisng some delicious klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    welcome home! :-)

Hey, welcome from one new player to another. See you in game

Hello, SamusRisng, and welcome on Istaria. Feel free to ask here or in game if you need help.

Good to have you with usBig WELCOME.

If I can be of any assistance let me know- just send me a tell .

Happy gaming!
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you for the warm welcome everyone! ^_^ and thank you for the Klava...whatever it is, Awdz. I'm sure it's yummy! Also, thank you for all the offers to help, nice to see even the people I haven't met yet in-game are very kind.

As for something I would kind of like help with...umm, I don't really know how to get started in the forums. I've been looking around for a while, but I'm not sure if there's any indication of where I should post to start...or if I'd be interrupting anything or what. Maybe it's just me being stupid or something though, but if you could help give me any suggestions I would appreciate it. Until then, I'm going to keep trying to figure out where I can join in on my own. Again thanks for all being willing to help, and hello again Awdz, thanks for helping Kyka out!

Welcome to Istaria and Order. Hope to see you around ingame.

Thread Information