Thread: Azulyte Golems

Default Azulyte Golems

Was working on making crimson lattices the other day, when a random idea popped in my head about having a new type of golems - azulyte golems, a type for each kind of azulyte of course and you can harvest azulyte from like you with metal/stone/gem golems. *waits to be pelted with stones, as if we don't have enough types of golems as it is XD* If creating new models for them is an issue for the devs, perhaps just a recolor of an existing model.. like, i think the Ice Golem model would work nicely. After all, sometimes I do prefer my resource nodes to come walking for me rather than to hunt for them :P

Default Re: Azulyte Golems

If you go into Helian's tomb you will find the azulyte based mob that you are requesting. I am not sure how that would translate to the rest of the istarian world.
    SoG? Where? :-P

Alas gone are the days when this was easy to do.

Default Re: Azulyte Golems

I don't think you can actually gather azulyte from them though, and besides, I think it'd be more interesting if azulyte based mobs, whether its the azulars or the azulyte golems I suggested, were located in other areas around Istaria besides a dungeon that you can only get into after a decently long questline.

Thread Information