Thread: Golem colors

Default Golem colors

Greetings
    It has come to my attention that my dragon might be colorblind. I was hunting emerald golems with a partner, when she stated that their color was nice. After asking, I realized that she saw each golem(Except some metal ones) a different color, while I see every metal, stone, and gem as a dull gray.
    I'm wondering if anyone else has had this issue and has found a solution to it, or if others know how I can fix my problem. All golems I see look like this:

(That is a peridot golem by the way)
    If anyone could help, it would be greatly appreciated.

I am Parr.

Default Re: Golem colors

Aside from a mod you may have installed (I'm guessing not), a full scan would hopefully fix it. Certainly a strange hiccup, hope it sorts itself out quickly
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

I have the same issue. Also when mining the gems the color is either white or off white.
    I was thinking my video card settings changed or monitor settings.

At least it's not just me.

This is very odd. Definitely reset your in-game graphics preferences, do a full scan, and clear your world cache. Then, try disabling object fading to see if that resolves it. If none of this does, please submit a ticket to support.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

It depends which server board I think is which.

This happens to me when I have my graphical preferences really low.

Thread Information