Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blight Update 224 Discussion

Default Re: Blight Update 224 Discussion

The skill caps are low and they'll be raised in the small patch we will be deploying hopefully this coming week.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The skill caps are low and they'll be raised in the small patch we will be deploying hopefully this coming week.
    Thank you. I hope it brings the skill caps more into line with other tools' skill caps.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir View Post
    If I want to test on Blight can I test with my current dragon and level? Or do I restart from scratch?
    You can request a character be copied to Blight through the play.istaria.com web site. Click "My Characters" on the left, then "Copy to Blight" on the right. There's also a button for this in the newest launcher, but I don't know if it functions or not.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

it makes copy, not transfer?

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    The current minimum skill to craft a t5 tool claw is 800. I assume that the minimum skill to craft a t6 tool claw should be 1000
    Also the minimum crafting level level to wear a t6 tool claw is 100.
    More over, the minimum level to work t6 resources is crafting lvl 100 since at that level the dragons get the required abilities to mine/process t6 resources.

All above considered and you set 810 cap for t5?
    Seriously?
    The cap for t5 should be at least 1050 so the dragon crafter using a t5 claw can make a t6 claw without unequipping the t5 first.
    Also 670 cap for t4 when 800 skill is required to make the t5? Pff. Should be 850 cap for T4 tool claw.

But the caps should not be there in the first place, not even the increased ones.

Eh, I don't know why I even bother.
    My biped on the free account comes out nicely and the dragon will probably get shelved.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    it makes copy, not transfer?
    Correct, it is a copy.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Thread Information