Thread: Appearance change after creation?

Default Appearance change after creation?

I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on my character's appearance, so I thought about settling with one for now and then maybe changing it later. So is there a way to change your appearance after creation of the character?

Default Re: Appearance change after creation?

No. There isn't. You can change clothes that's all.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sigi View Post
    No. There isn't. You can change clothes that's all.
    That's too bad. I'm actually surprised there isn't an option. At least a micro-transaction type thing.

Anyways, thanks for the reply

Are there any plans to implement this in the future?

I don't think so. It's been asked before also about rather small things like being able to change the hair but no possitive replies. So I think it is and will be no option.
    But you can create and delete characters, so try some things, run around to see how the character looks - don't do too much leveling cause you'll loose it with the character.

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

Quote Originally Posted by lonewolf_kai View Post
    I'm having a bit of trouble deciding on my character's appearance, so I thought about settling with one for now and then maybe changing it later. So is there a way to change your appearance after creation of the character?
    You can settle for one appearance.
    When you want to change it, all you have to do is to go and taunt a dragon, preferably an Ancient one. They can change your appearance really quickly
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

While its hard to decide your characters appearance i know that bipeds can customize some of their weapon appearances and their armor with dyes as well

i think once it was mentioned the devs might implement this if their are ever dragon changes introduced so older players could revamp their dragons as a 1 time deal (though i could just be imagining things) I'm not sure if they ever will implement it.
    though I'm sure its probably low on their list of things to do

anyhow good to dream good luck with designing your char

Thanks for the replies everyone. I finally did decide on the design last night after 4 days of delilberation. .....I know. That's absurd, but I have to have the right look before I can get attached to the character.

in final case you can make mode, and change your appearence. only problem - only you will see your char modified.

Quote Originally Posted by Krinharth View Post
    in final case you can make mode, and change your appearence. only problem - only you will see your char modified.
    Hmm, that's not a bad idea. Thanks for suggesting that.

Thread Information