Thread: Transport 30 error

Hybrid View

Default Transport 30 error

I was in game on order, and was booted due to a transport error. Now I can't get back in at all on any character. I gave in after 30 mins of trying. It is a transport 30 error that keeps occuring.

Is anyone else on order getting these aside from me?

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

Default Re: Transport 30 error

Quote Originally Posted by Arzel Rashemi View Post
    I was in game on order, and was booted due to a transport error. Now I can't get back in at all on any character. I gave in after 30 mins of trying. It is a transport 30 error that keeps occuring.

Is anyone else on order getting these aside from me?

Yupper, I can't get in either.!!! I blame the Olympics!

Quote Originally Posted by Mimir View Post
    Yupper, I can't get in either.!!! I blame the Olympics!
    They let the hamster overlord out to try for the gold eh?

Thought I'd play blight for a bit and can't do that one either. Transport error 96. Figures Oh well it looks like its watching women's basketball for me regardless of my lack of interest!

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I get these errors, too and can't login

Chaos: working
    Order: Error ID 30
    Blight: Error ID 96
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

everyone is probably getting the same errors. it's a network error. could be storm related with isp.. could be their server

Cant log in either. Has anyone filed a ticket yet?

Choas server is running properly, there is no error, but when I try to log on to the news of the Order to have a nice day, and then there will be an error.
    After knowing these types of Vintage leather satchel bags for men, you may know which type is the most appropriate cwmalls.com bag for you. If you are going to purchase a Leather double handle briefcase and it is important to search for some information of the bag.

Default Error 30, Stopping a people from logging into the Order server

Error ID 30: The login process was unsuccessful because the client was unable to connect to any of the player servers. This occurs when all the player servers are offline, overloaded or there is a network error. Please wait for a few minutes before logging in again.

I know I'm not the only one that's having trouble with logging into Istaria, as far as I know there are 4 people that can't log into the Order server and that they have asked me with this error.. The Choas Server is running fine there are no errors coming up, but when I try and log into Order the message comes up saying have a nice day in Order and then the error appears. I have followed the instructions and same with the others, but the error just keeps on appearing..

Who knows, It could be a bug *shrugs*
    But I do hope that the problem can be fixed.
    Rawr!???

Default Re: Error 30, Stopping a people from logging into the Order server

Wow, this must be a busier hour than I imagined. Two threade on the same outage.

Please see:
    http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ad.php?t=26670
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Thread Information