Thread: AGHConvert No Longer Works

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default AGHConvert No Longer Works

Logged into--
    woah I started raining and it's sunny out.
    ....sorry.

I logged into Istaria earlier to go and convert a file for my friend Ceyra into .agh since she can't. I typed in "/aghconvert <filename>" like usual. And I get this:

"There is no command or macro called /aghconvert."

Okay, maybe I fiddled with my commands file? I went to go and check that, and it's still right there.
    //aghConvert
    {
    string name = "aghConvert"
    string abbrev = "agh"
    string usage = ""
    string description = "Converts an image to AGH format"
    int numParams = 1
    int minParams = 0
    }
    (Yes there's another } above that //aghCvonvert)

So why doesn't it work? There aren't any conflicting Commands_Player files in my resources_override, and every other "custom" command (/setTime, /setScale, ect) works fine. It just stopped working out of the blue. There were no alterations to this file between when it was working and when it didn't except adding a } before my /setTime command to make that work. But that wouldn't do anything to bother /aghConvert...

Any clue what's up?

Default Re: AGHConvert No Longer Works

I can only gave you advice, that I recive from Artermus:
    change file lines "ClientPrefs_Common.def"

bool agfCompressVerts = false
    bool convertIGBToAGF = true
    bool updateAGHFiles = true
    bool convertAGHDDS = true
    bool ddsHighQuality = true

but it also work wierd. thus I can se on my dragon files I've change, but I suppose, Idar has same yextur number, and on him texture invisible.
    so I wana also ask foe help - can someone who practice AGH convertion, convert my files please?

I just tried to do an aghconvert and it worked fine for me, thus the problem lies on your end. My ClientPrefs_Common.def also does not include the changes that Krinharth suggests.

Now, what I immediately notice is that my aghconvert block in Commands_Player differs from yours by one line. Try changing string usage="" to string usage = "<filename>".

That doesn't really seem like it would be the culprit if you've used the command before and it's worked fine though. Therefore, it could be an issue with the curly bracket. If you've ever worked with code, you'll know that teensy things like brackets and semicolons can throw a bazillion errors if they are not absolutely correct. x) Without seeing your entire Commands_Player file though, it will be difficult to track down the issue.

Also, make absolutely sure that you do not have more than one Commands_Player file anywhere in resources_override. I had a similar problem with a command mysteriously not working even though the file I was looking at seemed correct, and it turned out I had a second Commands_Player file buried somewhere within another mod's folders. Deleted it and everything instantly worked.

If all else fails, I can email you my working Commands_Player file if you'd like.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

It depends which server board I think is which.

Victory! I had an extra } in my file. It screwed everything up.

It works now. Thanks Raptress.

Thread Information