Thread: Arop Bug

Exclamation Arop Bug

I have a Mithril Rune stylus but she wont accept it. Am i missing something? quest says "A mithril Stylus for the Sarcastic..."

When i Greet Akhanis i get "I do not believe i can be of assistance to you, Dragon"

Thanks CC

Speak with Akhanis 23914 , 28048
    ================================================== ========================

Akhanis tells you, 'Ten dragon souls, eh? I'm surprised you had the stomach for killing your own kind, even if you were helping them. Not that I should expect any great loyalty between dragons. And no surprise, you have not brought me a mithril stylus to engrave the rune.'

Akhanis tells you, 'Of course I could have told you earlier that I needed a stylus, but I thought it was obvious. Now quit whining and go!'

Acquire a Mithril Rune stylus

Akhanis tells you, 'I suppose this will do. It is of decent quality, obviously not crafted by your kind. Of course you have failed to bring me ink to write with.'

Akhanis tells you, 'Well, you should have known I would need ink! Stylus needs ink. Ink needs stylus. Why must I explain every little step to you?! Ok, fine. The ink is magic. It will make the rune glow and look impressive. Like that one over there, see? It's nice, isn't it? Anyway, you will need magical essence from undead wisps to make the ink glow.'
    Last edited by CottenCandy; June 26th, 2009 at 05:57 PM. Reason: forgot to add something

Default Re: Arop Bug

Nvm found the problem, i had a teched mithril rune stylus it needs to be unteched

Hey, my best friend just started the ARoP, she got the quest that she need to wait 2 hours and also, she got a quest that she needs to go floating island to Vladmort, but when she spoke with him her ARoP quests have gone.

She tried everything D: she needs really much help, if anyone knows the answer plz help us

Try talking to Vladtmort again. The ARoP quests like to disappear and make you re-talk to the NPC you just talked to to get it going again. If that's the problem, be on the look-out for this any other time the quest seems stuck--you probably just need to greet the NPC again.

.:Malestryx:.

Aegis Shatterer - Scourge of the Scourge - Blight's Own Decay

Oh thank you so much

Thread Information