Thread: The reason to why I am a black, golden dragon.

Default The reason to why I am a black, golden dragon.

Was bored so found my biography story to why Alphiner was made to be a black dragon, with golden swirls and golden eyes. Thought I'd put it out on the forums as others where doing so..

The truth about her, begins here in Istaria...

Yawns” My name is Alphiner Shanlisle, I am a dragon from the homeland known as Istaria. I hatched from an egg not long ago. I am the last dragon left in my family and the only dragon in my family that is black. The reason to why I am the only black dragon in my family is a mystery. I hatched in April last year in 2011, hoping that when I awake my mother and father would be there to grant me happiness but when I awoke no one was there for me. I felt abandoned, alone and scared. I had no idea on how to hunt, fight or to protect myself. For a few days I only feed on grubs under logs and drank water from the nearest stream. Whenever danger approached I ran. Whenever other creatures approached me I ran away, scared, thinking that they wanted to destroy me. I was just a scared lonely Hatchie who wished that her parents didn’t leave her. Alphiner longed to be back home in her mother and father’s embrace to be surrounded by her loving family. But she knew that her dream and her desire to go home would never come true. It was a few days since Alphiner hatched and wondered around the new surroundings of her new world. Alphiner grew and as she grew she learned how to hunt for food and to protect herself from pending danger that wanted to kill her or that wanted her to be their mate. Alphiner only wanted to become accepted into the world to be taken in by a dragon family. For a few days of wondering around Istaria, Alphiner meet a dragon, a dragon that wanted to become friends with her, a dragon that wanted to teach her how to fight, to defend herself, how to hunt better and how to become strong. This dragon that helped me with learning and growing up became a good friend; he was a good friend indeed not like other dragons that are mean and selfish. He was a dragon that showed courage he wasn’t afraid of anything; he never let anyone stand in his way nor he never letted anyone stand in my way, he took his time to teach and show me the path of being a true mighty dragon of this world. I learned his name when he showed me the mighty ways of being a dragon, his name was EPION also known as (Lightning Claw). He was a fully grown blue ancient dragon; he was my friend and always had been, my mentor. I made many new friends here on Istaria. Friends that I could have never imagined, they are friends that I could look up to whenever possible, they were true friends, and I’m so happy that they took their time to become my friend.

Later through out my life I was nearing my ROP (Rite of Passage) to become an adult dragon. I’ve spent 3 or 4 months as I recall as a Hatchie and now it was my time to transform into a mighty adult dragon. Thanks to my friends I made my way to the danger that I needed to kill for my ROP. It took a few days for me to complete my ROP. I was so excited when I arrived at the top of the volcano, my time had come for me to transform. I had one last request before I transformed, I didn’t want to transform at the volcano I wanted to transform in New Trismus a secondary town. When I arrived at New Trismus square I waited for my friends to come. Once they all arrived I transformed into an Adult dragon. I was so overjoyed when I transformed. I dashed into the air swopping and gliding, flapping my wings, my friends joined me they too were happy for me. I transformed from a little Hatchie to an adult. I’m now 12-48 feet long and height of 45-50 feet, black, greenish scales with golden eyes and yellow swirls covering my whole body from top to bottom. I am covered in spikes from tail to wings and head; I have a boxed shape head with two horns on the top. I have sharp long black claws on my paws.

After the day I transformed into an adult dragon. I was becoming stronger and learning more ways on how to fight. I was making more new friends, and starting to help Hatchie’s and other people that needed help, and that is when I meet the mysterious Hatchie…

He was in New Trismus asking some Ancient dragons for help, but the only reply he got was nothing. I felt sorry for him, so that is when I approached him and lent a helping hand. At first he was a stranger to me but when I helped him out with what he needed help with, it felt to me that I already knew him, as a dream had just come true. But what dream? I did my best to help him out and that lead to use to being friends. I felt a tingly sensation in my body a bit of an electric shock it felt like, maybe it was because I was nervous and curious about this Hatchie. While I was helping him with what he needed help with. He wanted me to go to the Blighted role play shard. And that is when I realized that I was in love with him. How could I be in love with someone that I just meet? Was it a dream or was this real for life. Is this the reason on why I felt a tingling sensation as before or was it the reason on why it felt strange that I knew him straight away? Either way I still could not understand on why I feel in love with him. After I arrived on the Blighted shard he was waiting for me at Skalkaar Island. When I saw him I felt funny my heart was starting to ach, my heart only ache’s when I’m upset but it was aching. Why was my heart aching when I saw him? I walked over to him and sat in front of him only a few inches away. I didn’t feel comfortable yet with sitting next to him, I was still curious about him. We spoke for a while, learning a bit about each other. It looked like to me that he was flirting with me, I felt the urge to flirt back and I did. I mentioned to him about how he was handsome but I didn’t realize on what I said when he told me that I was beautiful and sexy. I had no idea on what to say next, but whatever I said or he said it lead to use being a mate. Now I knew on why my heart was aching it was because I found someone that I love, someone that my heart was looking for and know my heart found it. I promised on that day I fell in love with him that I would keep him safe, I would protect him no matter what; I was in love with him so badly.

For a few days I was helping him with becoming an adult dragon. Teaching him the ways of becoming a might dragon as my mentor taught me.
    My love for him is strong, no one can ever destroy this bond of love that I have for him. I love him with all my heart, and I’m glad I found someone like him that I love so much. I would do anything for him; I would jump out and protect him. I would risk myself to save him. He is everything to me. I’ve never had this much love for someone, and I would share it with the person I love and that would be my mate.

After searching for answers to why I am the only Black, golden dragon in my family’s history, I stumble upon an argument that was occurring between my mate and some other unknown dragon. My nostrils where flaring, my teeth where clenched tightly together, I knew what I had to do, and It was to protect your family, your loved one. I interrupted and putted myself out on the line the curve of protecting. Shielding my mate from the dragon, growling at him, I take a step forward, not afraid of this other dragon or to what he could do to me. Raising my head high, my golden eyes glaring at him, my mate standing close behind me. I’m the type of dragon that will put herself on the line to protect others that want to hurt them. Not afraid of anything. A dark dragon whose not afraid of anything, a protector to those who need one, why am I a mystery? Why can’t I just figure out to why I’m black, or is there a true reason to why I’m different then my family, am I really their daughter or did they take me in for a reason? The questions where going out of hands, forming into my mind. Pieces of stuff felt like they were piecing together like a jigsaw puzzle, it makes sense now, doesn’t it?

A black dragon of the night, a protector to those who needs one, nothing can get into her way as she’s not afraid.

She takes another step forward to the unknown dragon, and speaks carefully to him “I won’t let you hurt my mate; you will need to get through me before you can hurt him... I’m not afraid of you” she roars the last 4 words out at the dragon. Taking in her power to destroy fear, her neck stretching out as she roars at the dragon, showing no fear, showing her strength and her courage she stops roaring and gives the dragon one of her stares, her golden eyes beginning to glow, raising her head high, ready to attack or defend if needed. The other dragon lets out a snort and laughs, I growl showing my white sharp pointy teeth, my sharp deadly claws digging into the ground, my spiky tail takes no time but comes flicking from the left side behind me and hits the dragon smacked bang into the left side of his face.. He roars loudly and lashes at me with his claws, it takes seconds for me to rear up onto my hind legs high up and misses the lash that was targeted at me, the dragon looks stunned wondering on how at that rate of speed, how could I have missed a lash like that? He doesn’t care and he lashes at me again, I let lose a loud “Alph dragon” roar a roar that’s so loud that my mate and the other dragon winced and had to cover their ears up with their paws, the roar could be heard miles away.. The birds stop chattering and sit dead silent in their trees the crickets stop chirping, the night goes dead silent, nothing can be heard miles away or near. I land down on all 4’s and lunge forward a bit, not attacking but roaring again at the dragon, my eyes glow bright now than before, the clouds begin to swirl and form together above us, as a storm approaches, but where did the storm come from? How did it form so quickly? The questions where floating in the air around us. My mate was yelling at me to stop whatever I was doing, but I couldn’t I was determined to show this dragon to never ever piss of “An Alph dragon” when you have no idea on what she’s capable of. Moving forward, roaring, the sky lets out a loud thunder crack, lightning erupts from the clouds and shoot down to the ground, they pierce the ground right next to my paws, golden lightning and thunder cracks and struck the area around to where the dragon and I were standing. The dragon new something that I didn’t by the look or shock, he was backing away. I stopped roaring and growled at the dragon. Thunder crackling, the lightning had lain low for now. Something in his eyes changed, his snarky voice had changed to something that had more venom to his words, he spoke like he knew who I was “Well, It seems you haven’t changed a single bit Alphiner...” he chuckled. “How do you know my name?” snarls out, still in an attack defend position. “Oh yes indeed I do know who you are, and your real blood parents. Yes, yes they did take up a fight when protecting you when you were just an egg. I could have gotten my claws on you, if it wasn’t for that male father of yours. Such a pity they had to give their only child up. And look at you now, you have your father’s courage and strength, no wonder you’re not afraid of anything, you have your mother’s eyes, both of them are engraved within you, but you don’t know, do you? You don’t know on what you really are, do you? Don’t stand there and be all quiet, Speak child!” he grumbles out in a venomous way…She takes a deep breath and closes her eyes for a second, she re-opens them. Her eyes have changed, instead of having golden eyes; she has now black golden eyes. She speaks in a dark manner of voice “My parents where only protecting me, yes they loved me heaps, yes they had to do what they needed to do to protect me. I understand that.” Starts to circle him, eying him carefully, taking in his features, “But…” stands right in front of him again, our eyes meeting. “I do know on whom I am, did you think I couldn’t figure it out…Oh too bad I figured it out. I am the chosen one, the blood of pure good the blood of pure evil, the knowledge, the strength, the courage from a dragon knight who was afraid of nothing, the dragon knight that killed the king of the evilness on his own, no help, he did it on his own, he wasn’t afraid of anything…” Stands tall and glares down at him again. “My, my, seems you have learnt quickly of your true dragon self Alphiner. I am impressed. Well then, it seems I won’t be able to kill you by my own claws. I would have loved to see you scream out in pain while I tear and brake those bones of yours with my claws. I have waited for the past 100 yrs. to wait for you to be born and to kill you… But your parents got in the way and plans had to be changed; now I have awaited 71yrs. for you, but it seems my plans have changed yet again…I will…” She cuts him off before he finishes his sentence… “Then why don’t you kill me, right here, right now? Like you’ve always wanted to, or is that too hard to kill me…” Snaps out loudly, her voicing getting louder and louder at every single word. “Like I said, my plans have changed now, due to the fact that you have figured your true self out. And Now I shall leave, I bid you farewell Alphiner Shanlisle… We will meet again when the time is right…” he bows his head at the end of his sentence and with a flash of light he was gone from my eyes and was never seen again. “Weird old story teller of a dragon…” Snorts and relaxes, her eyes return to their natural colour. “Common, let’s go home before any more stuff happens” Noses her mate and walks of, leading the way…

That night at their cave, she couldn’t sleep so she left the cave and sat on the nearby tree that was just outside of their cave… Sitting on the tree branches, listening to the night sky, listening to the crickets as they chirp, “So, I am the chosen one, the knight that was born from the dragon spirits...” looks up at the sky, “Then I shall take my rightful position as the chosen one, the dragon whose afraid of nothing…” she aims her words to her blood parents, wanting them to hear her, to make them proud of their daughter. She jumps down from the tree branches, a soft thump on the grass and walks back to the cave entering it. She lies down next to her sleeping mate, and snuggles into him, getting comfy. Planting a soft kiss to my mate’s forehead and whispers “I won’t let anything happen to you ArchDemon Bazrake, my love…” closes her eyes and drifts of to a deep sleep, staying close to her mate...
    Last edited by Alphiner; August 15th, 2012 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Fixed the paragraphs up.
    Rawr!???

Default Re: The reason to why I am a black, golden dragon.

(( hmm, I think I screwed this up a little ))
    Last edited by Alphiner; August 15th, 2012 at 01:36 AM. Reason: Kinda screwed it up
    Rawr!???

Quote Originally Posted by Alphiner View Post
    (( hmm, I think I screwed this up a little ))
    Rosanne Rosannadanna

What do you mean by 'Rosanne Rosannadanna' Hoberton?
    And it was my first time making a story about my Alph dragon, so I see that its a bit off, like most words are spelled incorrectly and the paragraphs need fixing up, but hey I struggle with English (college elective) XD
    Rawr!???

We can follow the storyline well enough, Alphiner, and the action parts of it really draw me in well. :-) It would be helpful if you stuck to either 1st person or 3rd person as the narrator, as switching between the two was a little confusing. Mostly, though, I just enjoyed learning about you. :-)

Rosanne Rosannadanna was a character from the TV comedy show Saturday Night Live who I gather sometimes made a comment like that in her monologue.

Thread Information