Thread: Suggested mods for a dragon player?

Kida

Default Suggested mods for a dragon player?

I'm back from a pretty long break.. my mods were causing trouble, so I deleted everything. Not sure what is/isn't reliable anymore, haha.

Can anyone suggest some nice mods for me to install? I desperately need an updated map pack.. as well as any (not demanding) texture modifications, maybe model mods too for actions and such (I think there was a mod that fixed holes in the dragon's textures.. that would be nice).

... I'm just completely lost. xD Can anyone help?

Default Re: Suggested mods for a dragon player?

Did you checked Terao's development to map pack (v3.6)?
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

It depends which server board I think is which.

A mod that fixed holes is Cobal's tooth and claw texture mod, here.

I'd suggest other things but it depends on what kind of mods you're interested in?

Kida

Northwind: I'll check it out, thanks!

Racktor: Ahh, thank you for that. uvu And I'm really looking for anything.. although mods that improve visual things (like textures or dragon poses) were my favorites. I'm just not sure what does/doesn't work anymore, hehe.

Hmmm, well there's always the sound emote by Firebrand & Zexoin... or something similar to that. It added more emotes as well as giving the current ones sound. There's also Solitaire's red-mouth mod where your horns are sparkly white and your mouth is red and natural, but I'm not sure how it reacts to the old TnC mod. There's also Runos's(?) Lava mod that makes lava much darker and neater looking.

Just surf around, I'm sure you'll find cool things.

what is the link for the lava mod? the one i tryed out was on Blogspot and it did not come up in the zipped folder only the one that looks like a blank piece of paper... :/
    http://dragcave.net/image/HJS6N.gif one day we can touch the skies together!

There's only one file and it's supposed to have the blank paper icon. Should be called "terrain_volcano_lavafall_red.agh"?

i dont have the right one then
    http://dragcave.net/image/HJS6N.gif one day we can touch the skies together!

Thread Information