Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Can I apply for citizenship?

Post Re: Can I apply for citizenship?

Nia became Gifted 3,186 days ago (January 2004 when the game first became available in Australia) and founded the legendary 'Mutiny on the Bounty' Guild on Bounty Shard.

We don't like to talk about the Great Server Amalgamation Evil that overtook Horizons way back when...

Blight has been my home since April 2009 for a total of 184 player days.

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Default Re: Can I apply for citizenship?

Quote Originally Posted by Nia View Post

We don't like to talk about the Great Server Amalgamation Evil that overtook Horizons way back when...
    There's a bunch of stuff that happened in the past that should have killed (dare I say) any lesser game .. The thing that I'm getting even more than I thought I already knew is that there are people who will follow this game through even the worst of times .. and we have been there and we have seen them .. I was there and I saw it .. Apparently - Hz / Iz call it what you will transcends even the EI era .. to be still our favorite home.

I have been around since the beginning (as a player) - but I'm blown away by how much time Knossos and several other people have spent living their lives in Istaria.

I'm also still blown away by how patriotic - if that term can apply to a game .. people are about our little home here.

I choose to be part of it and I'm thankful that so many other people choose to be part of it too.

I saw someone online in the last day or so that I thought not to see again .. I made the comment "You go and play other games .. you come back home to Istaria" .. and he (I believe) thought that was just about right.

People who come to try the game either get it or not .. they either fall in love with what we have - or cannot believe we don't have the latest and greatest or the this thing or the that one.

Istaria has been my favorite home for over 3000 days and apparently over a full year of my life .. It is fun to live here with so many people who feel the same about our little world.

Well aside from alts and off and on play now and again. My main is 3103 days and 125 hours roundabouts played on that.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

I ended up taking a few leaves of absences , but I always have returned to play the game that I do enjoy today and am thankful that the dev team took it upon themselves to keep the game going for us.

I have only been here for a few months, but this is my favorite game now so I hope to stay here for a long time. My main is a little over 4 months old.

The version of Miravlix I'm using today has 2241 days and 71 days active in game.

Wish I still had the pre RoP release Miravlix, can't remember why I recreated him at some point.

Post Re: Can I apply for citizenship?

*hugs Valornyx*

Nia : Blight Shard : Chronicles of the Twisted Guild

Chrystalas is not my oldest charecteer but is the most used since she was brought into istaria...she is 1001 days old awake for 140 days 15hrs
    Chrystalas Wolfbane (Saris of the Scions)..Just a normal lil kitty cat ...well maby a bit crazy..just a bit..

Ha, me and Opal definitely stand out from all you oldies here!

"xSita was created 240 days ago and has been in Istaria for a total of 69 days 10 hours."

Wow! That's really darn impressive.

I havent got my first toon anymore created a dryad after they were freed
    Mairynn Nalnair earth/unity 3119 days old 214 days 12 hours old

Maimai Nalnair (was created on Chaos during dark times) 1978 days old 120 days 19 hour in game
    I have taken long break from this game but i always come back and feel right at home from i log in.

This elf killed his first maggot in New Koraelia 3285 days ago and enjoyed 193 days so far in Istaria.

The eldest, Veruliyam, created 1954 days ago, ingame 159 days 8 hours.

Total for my 14 characters (hey, I've cut back!) ingame is 379 days 23 hours.
    Dragon Scroll; BLIGHT~Anam, Ahleah; CHAOS~Veruliyam, Ceruliyan, Jaguarundi, Spinel, Ssussurrouss, Chon; ORDER~Aucapoma, Susurrus

Scramjet was created 3159 days ago and has been in Istaria for a total of 305 days 9 hours. Geez I am older than Teto lol. Look up to me son Oops you are taller than me, ya half giant

created 3344 days ago, played 227D...
    Cixi
    Gnome Extraordinaire
    FREE RACHIVAL NOW!!!
    Join the GLF! *Gnome Liberation Front

(omg ROCK- it took me nearly 9 years to find out who you are ingame )
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

lol Lov. tis a pleasure to know you. See you on Order

huh. i haven't replied to this yet.

aaaanyway. Romirez has over 2600 days since creation, and... 90? more? days played? i have others, but i can't remember their numbers.

yes, we don't talk about EI here. those were the dark ages, we'd like to forget about them. i do miss tulga though. ah, the golden age.

Thread Information