Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Halted Withered Aegis attacks

Default Re: Halted Withered Aegis attacks

Nice, ty for the Withered Aegis attack today on Order. btw, it's all clear in Augh now. you can resume your work. ty all for coming

Thanks Devs for the 2 Anchor attacks yesturday on choas..

Got a team of 5 dragons and 1 biped to take out the Anchor at Morning Light, that one was easy. Got a another team for Augh about a few hours later with around the same numbers of 5-6 again, but what's with making the Augh Anchor all laggy? My Team of 5 Dragons and 1 biped kept on getting all laggy. Is it for a challenge, cause you didn't exceed with that one. Your Anchor in Augh must have lasted round an hour before being finally defeated by my team.

Tough luck, you won't be exceeding with your Blight attacks on choas.
    Not while there's an 'Alph dragon' around * snickers * Cause I'm the one on patrol on Augh.. XD. But thanks again for the Anchor attacks.

I'm not exactly sure on how many Death points my teams and I got, but I do know that I managed to get 36 Death Points from both Anchor attacks. * scowls * And 36 is now my new record on Dp's.
    But thanks again to my two teams on saving Morning Light and Augh..
    Last edited by Alphiner; September 29th, 2012 at 11:11 PM. Reason: editing
    Rawr!???

Wolf paw Under attack it appears the blight have learned a new trick and are somewhat more organized there new trick is the anchor is spawned in a thick forest and it is difficult to see there is a Whole crap ton of magic welding flame and spirit blight. The anchor is lv 98 (odd) It is Spewing blight I managed to wipe out the Majority of the spawn 2 min later it was much more dense enemy targets

Recommended for the assault
    Spawn control group (group 1 )
    4 ancients bathing the spawn in fire Primal cast bofb alternate 2 on fighting duty 2 blasting
    6 bipeds 3 healers 3 casters

Group 2 (attack group )

5 ancients
    2 warriors Malay classes
    2 casters
    1 healer
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Thread Information