Thread: shoes!!! question?

Default shoes!!! question?

when I wear formal shoes I tend to get blisters on behind my feet thus leading to lots of discomfort. Are there any special formal wear I could consider buying that would counter this problem since I really suffer for a few weeks after wearing new shoes until the blistered harden and heal.

Default Re: shoes!!! question?

Feladan dress wear certainly is designed for elves, leaving my little gnome feet a bit squished on the sides and with extra room past my toes. I find flatter soles on my dress boots to be much more amenable to gnomish hops. Each race seems to have clothing designed for it; perhaps you can check in your racial city for something more suitable?

You might also wish to consider inserts to pad your feet. Proper arch support is important on bouncing landings and cotton to fill in the area past my toes has helped me avoid tripping on multiple occasions.

I wish you luck on finding suitable formal footwear. Let me know if you'd like for me to paint your toenails; I can put smiling face, flowers, gears, mushrooms and all kinds of things on them. :-)

Thread Information