Some of you may have seen my picture from the Istarians IRL thread of me holding a chicken... (in case you haven't, click here)

See that watch? It's old. About 1 or 2 years. It runs a little on the fast side, and the band holder broke so I used a black rubber band. Its faded. I got it for my 13th or 14th birthday. It's worth 2-5$.

Some idiot stole it.

I can't believe it. That little watch is worth nothing to anyone but me. It has so much sentimental value for little to no reason. I wore it every single second of the day except if I swam or showered.

I have to swim at school to graduate, so I was going into the pool. I left my watch in the locker room hidden under my backpack and plastic bag for my wet clothing. I was the last one out, and my class is the first one back in. So no one could of taken it in that time.

I completely forget to grab my watch before I left the locker room. I came back about 15 minutes later. It's gone.

How could someone stoop so low as to steal a watch? It's a watch worth nothing to them.

I really hope someone picked it up and put it in lost&found like a rational person.... that watch is worth so much to me.

Ever have anything like this happen to you?