Quote Originally Posted by Racktor View Post
All of us here know that the Istaria wiki is outdated and unreliable, and I often hear mumbles and grumbles from newer players who try to reference off of it. I once had a friend who got completely wrong components for his scales by referencing off the wiki.

So, I've decided that instead of just grumbling about the Wiki... why not actually try to update it? I spent quite a few hours today adding in recent information about the Satyr Island slate/silver resources and even had to add a page on Belcharath. Everything regarding those resources should be correct now. I'm also working on adding pages for the Volcano questline, but due to my inactivity in Istaria, I haven't gotten much farther than the second part so far.

Of course, I can't really update every single bit of information on the wiki unaided. Well, I could, but it'd take many months/years. So I'm asking you, the community of Istaria, to help! You don't really even need a wiki account to edit the pages. If the information is wrong, click edit and fix it! Missing a page? Add it in! Grammatical errors? Fix'em!

Or, at least, you could give others a pointer as to which pages are missing/outdated.

These are all the recent pages I've edited/created:

Formula: Algedian Silver Bar
Formula: Elnathian Slate Rune
Formula: Dahibian Slate Rune
Formula: Corvian Slate Rune
Formula: Algedian Slate Rune
Formula: Elnathian Silver Bar
Formula: Dahibian Silver Bar
Formula: Corvian Silver Bar
Formula:Algedian Silver Bar
Corvian Slate Rune
Corvian Silver Ore
Corvian Slate Slab
Corvian Silver Bar
Corvian Resources
Corvian Silver
Corvian Slate
Elnathian Slate Slab
Elnathian Silver Ore
Elnathian Slate Rune
Elnathian Silver Bar
Elnathian Slate
Elnathian Resources
Algedian Slate
Algedian Resources
Algedian Slate Rune
Algedian Slate Slab
Dahibian Silver Ore
Dahibian Slate Slab
Algedian Silver Ore
Dahibian Slate Rune
Dahibian Silver Bar
Elnathian Silver
Algedian Silver
Breath of Fire: Create Bars of Elnathian Silver
Breath of Lightning: Create Bars of Dahibian Silver
Algedian Silver Bar
Breath of Ice: Create Bars of Algedian Silver
Bacharath

...Yeah. It's a lot. Which is why I'm asking for help. ;P

Also, I know I'm not the only one updating! I saw someone added the entire new Lunus RoP and added its own category not too long ago. Props to them!

Who here agrees that the wiki should be reliable once more?
Thought I'd bump this thread, to remind folks to keep the Wiki updated