Been thinking of some Inspirational slogans For istaria, and the new war that is looming over in the distance. Feel free to add to them

For all Istarians

IN FEARFUL DAY, IN RAGING NIGHT, WITH STRONG HEARTS FULL, OUR SOULS IGNITE. WHEN ALL SEEMS LOST IN THE WAR OF LIGHT, LOOK TO THE STARS, FOR HOPE BURNS BRIGHT!

Battle quotes
The question that has haunted out beings has been answered the Future is not fixed and our choices are our own and yet ... *sigh*... How Ironic For we now find we have no choices at all we are warriors of Istaria Let the battle be joined !

Preparation for battles

Why are you running away * insert name *? There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fears, turn and face them Don't give an inch Now advance Never stop . If you retreat you will age . Be afraid and you'll die NOW shout out your name !

Training for battle Role playing with master to student ( quote name Resolve)

I'm sooo very disappointed * player name * so very disappointed indeed

There is nothing but fear reflected in your weapon . When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of letting them die. Yes, your weapon speaks to me only of Senseless fright and that's not good . What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "You don't let them cut you." If you protect someone, "you wont let them die." If you attack, "YOU KILL." Well... can't you see

My sheer resolve to kill is reflected in this weapon.

Student looks at master with blood thrust

Master : Ya Now you got it Resolve !

Dragon Lunus quote

A Lunus is not a crafting dragon he is a Hunting expert . If its lost he finds it . If it runs he tracks it down . If its in his way He kills it . If he is lucky he will die young staving off the blights forces for that is the closest he will ever get to being a hero .