Just wanted to throw this out there....

I have been hunting Son of Gigaroth for about two years now, as some of you may know (I've been playing Istaria for more than 8 years, although not from launch). I'm certainly not the only one, of course. Naturally I've accumulated many spares of Spikes, Axes and Mauls along with a few Claws, Flurries, Staves and Gii's. For details on the weapons themselves, istaria.wikia.com can fill you in, and SoG's page has some brief details on tactics as well as spawn locations.

The point to my post is to basically let you all know that Epic hunts do still occur, so getting a full set of Demon weapons is by no means out of the question. So if you want any of the Demon weapons, just hit me up in game and I'm more than happy to help where ever possible. Obviously I won't be available to everyone due to timezone differences, but arrangements can be made of course.

Generally I will let any group members take all the loot. I'm happy to trade for the 'easier' to get weapons like the Spike, Maul and Axe, usually for a nominal amount of coin or whatever I might need at that moment, like a silo of resources. Spike's I usually just ask for 10s Flurries, Staves and Claws I will trade like for like, as long as I have one to trade. Gii's unfortunately I will only trade for other epic parts/weapons such as Valkor and Reklar pieces.

So, if we were to group and a Staff dropped, but you're after a Claw, I'm happy to make the trade. If we're unable to find a mutual time to hunt, other arrangements are possible, as previously suggested, quantities of resources are generally my requirement at the moment due to significant lair crafting. If you have a dragon to assist, I'm even happy to let you place for the experience though I never have any coin on my guild lair, while silos can be provided as well to assist of course.

As I have been playing for such a long time, there is almost no chance that this post will ever be irrelevant, though I do take holidays from time to time as we all do. I'll always be available here of course and will make the effort to aid you all in anyway possible.

Happy hunting, see yas in Istaria
-- iuvenilis/iumentum --