Thread: Kerian's Quest: Learn How to Technique a Claw

Default Kerian's Quest: Learn How to Technique a Claw

The beach by the windmill this quest points to only has Small Loricatus Beetles which drop the small carapaces. These complete the quest requirement and move it to the next stage, but cannot be used for the technique needed for the Claw.

Perhaps some regular Loricatus Beetles could be added to the location and the quest updated to require the right size carapace?
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

le palais du fromage and industrial complex, cliffside, shepherd's mountain, blight

Default Re: Kerian's Quest: Learn How to Technique a Claw

kiti, i actually just blogged about doing this quest. it may take a few fights, but i assure you, the proper carapace does drop. make sure you have hit all the triggers, tho, or the carapace doesn't count....

read my blog post here, if you like: http://www.mmorpg.com/blogs/velveeta...up-yourhey-now
    you can't cast a play in hell and expect angels as actors
    check out my game blog: https://velveeta3.livejournal.com/

never had that issue, even with the many alts that have done the beginner quests.
    don't get the thoraxes confused with the carapaces o3o
    they drop small loricatus thoraxes but normal loricatus carapaces
    they do drop the right carapace - even if it takes a few kills

+1 for Azath! I had a carapace in my inventory already so I got the complete and only saw thoraxes dropping, now that I've gone back and read the name. Good call!

Another question though; So far I've only seen normal loricatus spawing at lvl 9, and large ones at lvl 15. Is that normal?
    "I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it. "Cats," he said eventually. "Cats are nice." Terry Pratchett, Sourcery

Thread Information