Thread: I'm missing some items in Plot window

Default I'm missing some items in Plot window

I'm looking at the patch notes. According to this, I should be seeing 5 Guild Houses (Basic, Small, Med, Large, Grand) and 5 Large Houses (Style 1, 2, 3, 4, 5). I'm not seeing all of them.

If you look at my screenshot, I searched the word "House". I also tried searching other terms, like Small, Med, Grand, etc ) no matches...

I'm missing these from Plot Planner (Add New Buildings) menu:
    • Large House Style 2

• Guild House Small

• Guild House Medium

• Guild House Large

• Guild House Grand
    Attached Images Attached Images

Default Re: I'm missing some items in Plot window

Nvm, sorry got some new info after I posted. Its not showing in list because I'm testing on a really small plot 40x40. I believe its not showing in list because I dont have enough room on the plot. Probably need about a 70x70 to make that stuff

Oops, disregard

Well, was about to retire and stumbled on this instead, so not a waste of a post...

Pale Essence Construction Sphere (Beginner Essence Construction Sphere formula) shows the skill as Weaving instead of Essence Structuring in Plot Planner. If you note the screenshot, the Item Creation window is also showing the skill required as "ssence Structurin" skill, which of couse is not a valid skill.

I dont have any forms higher than Beginner to verify if this error occurs on Jman or Expert versions as well.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 19th, 2012 at 08:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post
    Well, was about to retire and stumbled on this instead, so not a waste of a post...

Pale Essence Construction Sphere (Beginner Essence Construction Sphere formula) shows the skill as Weaving instead of Essence Structuring in Plot Planner. If you note the screenshot, the Item Creation window is also showing the skill required as "ssence Structurin" skill, which of couse is not a valid skill.

I dont have any forms higher than Beginner to verify if this error occurs on Jman or Expert versions as well.
    In the database, it shows as Essence Structuring (spelled correctly). So I am not sure what to make of that, but I cannot reproduce it.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    In the database, it shows as Essence Structuring (spelled correctly). So I am not sure what to make of that, but I cannot reproduce it.
    It shows the same for me, for all spheres that I could make with the Master formula (I no longer have any of the lower tier formulas to check journeyman/expert either). The same thing happens with the essence source formulas, for Master, Expert and Journeyman formulas. Resizing the crafting window does not affect column size. I suspect it is just that the column width is not quite big enough for the centered text.
    Last edited by awdz; November 19th, 2012 at 10:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cegaiel View Post

My apologies, I misread (mis-saw?) this and looked at the formula. Looking into the house itself now.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Just checked and the Medium House Style 1 is indeed incorrectly set up to use Weaving rather than Essence Structuring, and for both the Pale Spheres and Pale Sources the tool required is a Weaving Awl rather than Essence Structure. I do apologize for not catching that when I was looking at them on Blight.

I did make that sound like I was referring to something wrong in the form, I thought it was, but turns out not the case. Sorry bout that. Plus that was a very bad screenshot (blurry) not sure how that happened.

Yes, its just a column not wide enough issue, thats making it show (skill) as "ssence Structrin" instead of "Essence Structuring"... Maybe increase the column width a few more spaces?

But yes, now I realize the Weaving thing is only when viewing Medium House Style 1 in Plot/Planning screen. Pale Essence Construction Sphere shows the skill as Weaving instead of Essence Structuring. I dont know if its a display issue or would've actually caused problems trying to adding the actual units or not.

I looked at all the other Medium house (styles), as well as Small and Larges, those seem fine.

Thanks very much for looking into it
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 20th, 2012 at 05:58 AM.

Default Possible Bug #2

Something new I just noticed...

Normally the Essence Construction Source is 100 skill points more than the Essence Construction Sphere resources.

Looking at Grand Hall Medium it shows Shining Essence Construction Source, 175 units, Essence Structuring, 900 level and Shining Essence Construction Sphere, 175 units, Essence Structuring, 1000 level.

I dont have a form that high to verify, but shouldn't the level be switched? ie Source = 1000 level and Sphere = 900 level ?

Edit: Plus the 1000 skill level (Ess Construction Sphere) sticks out as being odd, since there are no other 1000 level items in list...

I think it should be Shining Source = 900 and Shining Sphere = 800 perhaps?
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 20th, 2012 at 07:38 AM.

Looking into it. Thanks.

Default 2 more typos for the list

Plot Planner Window:

Large Guild House:
    Steelsilk Construction Tapestries shows Level 11000 instead of 1100

Grand Guild House:
    Dim Essence Construction Source shows Level 200 instead of 100

Pretty sure I've gone through all the new structures, not likely to be posting any more.
    Last edited by Cegaiel; November 21st, 2012 at 08:53 AM.

Default Re: 2 more typos for the list

I'm missing EVERYTHING in my plot (Lair) window ... would be happy to even see the planner. Murals placed show nothing except a gray block. I can't place anything on the GH as I can't see anything. Is there any chance this will be fixed prior to the Holiday?

I guess it's a good time to take a break from playing...enjoy family and friends. Grumble grumble

Default Re: 2 more typos for the list

Pics added to above post...

Mim- same here- all 3 plots and lair- nothing works.

As you said- good time to take a break
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Amon, a reply isn't needed, but just making sure you saw the last post I made below on Nov 21. It was posted before the Dragon issue got posted and could easily be missed. Thanks

Thread Information