Thread: Resources

garet10

Default Resources

How do you find out where resources are? [:#] I am trying to find gems, for gem mining. The in-game people need to learn to be talk-active. I have lots of questions. I will just post them here then.[:'(]

Ronson

Default Re: Resources

Your question is rather wide... which gems, of which tier?

You said something on another post about being a newcomer to the game, so I'm going to assume you need tier I gems. Those are on the Kion Volcano, the first mountain south of Kion.

Good luck!

Lockwood

I dunno if you tried, but the general channel is usually very helpful...

but in my experience forums have been too

good luck

garet10

Thanks, I found them.

Quote Originally Posted by garet10
    How do you find out where resources are? [img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-16.gif[/img] I am trying to find gems, for gem mining. The in-game people need to learn to be talk-active. I have lots of questions. I will just post them here then.[img]/Web//emoticons/emotion-9.gif[/img]
    Maybe a radical idea . . . but talk to other characters (may need to send tells) . . . explore and map . . . ask in General chat.

Or, download a map.def file and use that.
    Jaraiden -- Adult dragon, life mate of Shadowwalker, bonded 7/31/04 (Dawn --> Order)
    Adult 73/82 | hatchling 56/65 (70.8 days) [3/9/04 to 3/4/05, 4/12/06 to 4/13/07, Current]

1. Fix what is broken. -- 2. Finish what is incomplete. -- 3. Add to complement lore.

gdonwallace

Try this. It took me a bit to find this information, and I luckily found most of it before tazoon went down [:'(]

Tier 1 = 1 to 20
    Tier 2 = 20 to 40
    etc etc etc

Kion / Sslanis = Tier 1
    Dalimond / Chiconis = Tier 2
    Mahagra / Kirasinct = Tier 3
    Dralk / Aug = Tier 4
    East of Aug = tier 5+

Tiers work for both critters and resources.

Also map markers would probably help a lot. Try downloading these into Horizons and it should help. (although it will tak a bit longer for the map to load, really helpful once it is loaded.)

http://www.f4g.net/vb/showthread.php?t=62694

Hope this has helped.

Garret, where are you asking questions? Try the General chat as people there are very helpful.
    Play nice and show some class
    www.theamazonbasin.com

If you dont mind a loud, busy map - download Pekka's map pak ... It has more information on it that you'll ever need

Personally post-merger I dont use it - I prefer to RP not knowing where things are until I discover them for myself and map them out - that doesnt stop me asking around for things that I need though. [:$]
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    Garden Gnome - Order
    Impure Mage lvl 52 / Enchanter 45 / Spellcrafter 42 / Mason 23
    ( Last of the Forgotten )
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    (99.6% html free signature)
    Nicolas de Chamfort : "Swallow a toad in the morning and you will encounter nothing more disgusting the rest of the day."

Thread Information