Thread: Blighted Items

Default Blighted Items

There are a lot of good blighted items out there, and while I do know there is a way to make them last longer then the usual 750/750 (Don't know how many hits taken that is), it would be nice if there was a way to make them permanently usable. With how good some of the blighted items can be, it's understandable that [you] might want to make it so they slowly disintegrate, though in my opinion it would be better if we could use them forever, though with strings attached.

Suggestions off the top of my head
    - A long (repeatable) quest line that restores the item up to (x)/750 no matter what the 750 may be at the time ( As it goes down by 200 every time you repair a blighted scale. )

- A long (that is only repeatable a certain amount of times) quest line that would make a blighted item permanently usable. I'd think 5 or so blighted items that won't wear out is a good number, but that's just me.

- Make it require varying amounts of repair kits to get the item working again, the amount needed going up each time, but capping at a REASONABLE amount that, while sort of difficult, would be worth it to make the blighted item usable again.

- Instead of (or along with) more repair kits, it wouldn't be unreasonable to require the destruction of other (perhaps also similar? Though that might be too much, depending on how similar the to-be-destroyed item(s) need to be) blighted items in order to get the one you want to use working again.

In short: There are some blighted items I want to keep and use forever.

Again, these are just what I can think of at the moment, and should in no way be considered the only options for this.

Thoughts?

It depends which server board I think is which.

Default Re: Blighted Items

Should link your suggestion to the thread here. :P

I think a way to make them useable forever but still not overpowered in the fact that you can use them constantly would be so that it isn't -200 every time you recharge the item. It makes me never, ever want to use the scale or claw or item due to the fact that I completely fear that I'll lose it and never be able to use it again... even though I never use it.

I actually have quite the supply of damage-converting and % of x200 damage claws on another char, but I fear using them because I might lose them.

Thread Information