Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Unable to log in.

Default Re: Unable to log in.

It's now almost half an hour of trying, still error 57.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.
    Isarion - Reaver Healer Spiritist, many craft classes.

An hour for me I get the feeling I won't be on tonight, so I'm playing a bit of ol AOE2
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

when I try to login in the game write can not conocted to sever
    Last edited by ghershan; January 10th, 2013 at 08:17 AM. Reason: Coraction
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

I just woke up our sysadmin. He's looking into it... carefully.

Looks like you'll get the same error (57) when attempting to log in to any shard.

Anonymous quote for the day:
    "Nothing can be good if you're calling me at this hour."
    You can get anything you want in life -- just make a lot of noise and bite the right people.

Now it says error code 3.
    Vahrokh Vain - Ancient dragon level 100 adv 100 craft 34M of untainted, fireworks and other crap free hoard.

This should be resolved now... hopefully for good... or at least till a more reasonable hour...

omg- I`m the only one on Order- Heather just disappered without a word..

Somehow..disturbing^^

edit: and able to log in on chaos too.
    Last edited by LOVWYRM; January 10th, 2013 at 09:33 AM.
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

I cannot connect to the server. It says exactly that: cannot connect to the server.

Game completely locked out throw the java launcher i cant even get in to my account
    Face forward and you should be able to hear it now the only thing plugging your ears is your own fear. There is only one enemy and one of you so what is there to be afraid of ? Abandon your fear turn and face him, Don't give an inch. Now advance Never stop If you retreat you will age Be afraid and you'll die NOW SHOUT OUT YOUR NAME !!!

Have there been problems today? I was getting errors, earlier, getting booted out during "...Loading up Character Stats..." with Transport Error 12. I've noticed that when these happen, I cannot access the forums either.
    --- iuvenilis --- [Officer of The Alliance]
    Demonslaying since July 2004

Quote Originally Posted by hallucin8 View Post
    Have there been problems today? I was getting errors, earlier, getting booted out during "...Loading up Character Stats..." with Transport Error 12. I've noticed that when these happen, I cannot access the forums either.
    Yes I had the very same identical thing.

And now again. 1 Character in game, the others can't load, always error 12 and stuck on "...Looking up Character Stats..."

Edit: now the majority of dual account players on the Scarlet Dawn public chat are ALL having error 12. I say "dual account" because those with just 1 account can't obviously report their character can't log in.
    Last edited by Vahrokh; January 13th, 2013 at 10:15 PM.

Blog Entries

Once again, over the past two days, I've gotten Error 12 and 91 when trying to log on to Istaria. Takes about 6 or 7 tries to actually get through to the Blight Shard.

Istaria.exe froze up in mid battle, then I closed the game. it took 6 to 10 times to get back in. kept getting connection timeouts, and cannot connect to server error.
    Each time I closed out the launcher. but still took many times to get it to work. So far this has happened 3 times, each time taking more efforts just to get into the character log in screen. Ticket time?

Wll tried 10 times per comuter both desktop, and laptop. I officialy give up, if Istaria`s launcher isn`t fixe by next maint, I`m cancelling all my subs. I`ve about had it trying to struggle playing a game I`m paying $45.00 a month on.....

Yeh, I was actually having some authentication issues a while ago. I attempted to look at the Istarian website itself when I couldn't get through... and to my surprise, this site was not loading. The entire thing had gone down! I wonder what kind of problem is going on with the servers.

Vamalchior

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Yup same here this morning, Connection Error. 40 times tried and 40 times failed.
    Guess i'll just have to wait atleaste another 9 hours for them to get into the office and see whats happening.

I had no problems getting in to serve klava a few minutes ago.

today whe I open Istaria give me connection timed out:connect, what is it?
    Istaria Chara:Gershan Godhand Lunus Aldult Order Shard/ Goral Sslik Warroir,Clerics

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Cannot log in. It gets to the ingame screen and while loading objects into view it just hangs up and sits their, switching back and forth from 'responding but doing nothing' to ' not responding'. I'm starting to think the servers get turned off when they goto bed as its allways UK daytime when all the server problems are.

Thread Information