Greetings fellow Istarians! I am sad to announce my scheduled departure from Istaria by the beginning of June-- I just don't have the time or desire for this game anymore to justify putting money into it, and I don't see that changing anytime soon. However, my loss may be your gain, because this means I have a lair to sell!

The Glittering Dark is a 100% finished lair with a full set of T6 machines/NPCs and a variety of storage. It's also located rather near to Dralk, in a spot with a boatload of natural attractions and no danger (now that the lava oastics are on Valium). Please see my sig or this link for further details. This lair is, in short, my pride and joy: a treat to design, fun to build, and a joy to inhabit! So I'm looking for a new owner or caretaker who would be leaving it mostly as-is-- renovations or tweaks are fine, but if you want to tear out half of it and rebuild, well, I'd rather just sell you the empty lair and stash the Novians. My initial asking price is the base property price, but of course I'm open to negotiations.

I have until June to get rid of this lair, so spread the word: I'm looking for anyone who'd want to buy a fully-built lair to use & preserve for the public's benefit. Interested parties are encouraged to contact me via Private Message on these forums to talk!

Spread the word. Tell your friends! If you're not interested, maybe you know someone who is. And regardless: thanks for your time!