Thread: glitched lair, and glitchy launcher (plots)

Default glitched lair, and glitchy launcher (plots)

Two issues since today`s maint, one, my friend`s lair`s glitching. When I go into the coridors, I get blocked in. Also. logged into my launcher, and says my character`s on Chaos don`t own any plots. when I know they do. I havn`t recieved any emails or notices for reclaimation. However when I logged the character(s) in, and click on the plot plaque. it still reads that he/she owns it. please tell me this is a glitch, and that I DO still own the plots? I can`t coin wize afford to rebuy them if I loose them >.>

Default Re: glitched lair, and glitchy launcher (plots)

the launcher/plot glitch fixed itself. however lairs are still bugged, and block me in. only on Chaos however. Order, and Blight are working fine :O

odd, you are not using the lair mod are you? been blocked in lairs plenty of times due to it. If it is a finished lair; you are moving in rooms that have been built anyway, then you could have a real issue here.

Nope lair mod`s not on. I only use it if someone wants me to check how they planned it. otherwize I never use the mod. the glitched lairs rooms are already built. O.o
    also tried planning my lair on Chaos, and the entire first level "0" is unplannable. I keep getting an error reading cannot place structure as it will overlap with overlaying land. level on built lair is also level "0" thinking it`s a layering issue with the lair, and the land around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkwing_Duck View Post
    Nope lair mod`s not on. I only use it if someone wants me to check how they planned it. otherwize I never use the mod. the glitched lairs rooms are already built. O.o
    also tried planning my lair on Chaos, and the entire first level "0" is unplannable. I keep getting an error reading cannot place structure as it will overlap with overlaying land. level on built lair is also level "0" thinking it`s a layering issue with the lair, and the land around it.
    odd, i guess its something to do with your client if you are only getting issues on chaos then (then again i am no technical genius and could be wrong; in which case i've no clue!)
    the level 0 thing has happened to some lairs in the past; but that got fixed as far as i know. perhaps lairs are going askew again?

This just sounds like the world cache not fully downloaded, whatever piece fills in the plot info about the lair. When this occasionally happens to me, it's when I enter a lair, but the entrance is blocked off like a corridor blank endcap.

One way to get around the blocked off entrances, double click the lair to open the plot window before entering it.

This causes your client to download the info about the lair, and the blocked corridor entrances unblock themselves.

Cool! i`ll try that. I tried clearing my world cache, and patching that didn`t work, so I`ll try your suggestion next.

Thread Information