Thread: Any Guides/Wikis Etc that list Spells?

Default Any Guides/Wikis Etc that list Spells?

I can't seem to find any wikis, guides, anything that gives you an actual list of all spells a school can learn.

I've been leveling Cleric, Druid, and Spiritist and I was going to go get a load of Sandstone bricks and see if I could find anybody willing to make me a set of T1 spells, but it would be nice to know if I knew exactly what I needed without them having to go down through a massive list of spells to find the ones I want/need.

But.....

No wikis or guides I can find actually tell you what spells a school can learn/use that I've seen yet. Istariareference is an awesome website, that tells you a lot of things..... except spell lists. Istaria Wiki gives you some information.... but no spell lists. Okay it has some spells, but it is vastly incomplete (it only has 3 spells listed for Druid and Spiritist).

How am I supposed to tell someone what spells I need if I have no lists or anything to go by?

EDIT: Istaria reference has a list of spell *formulas* but won't tell you what the spells themselves actually Do.

Default Re: Any Guides/Wikis Etc that list Spells?

Try HCC. It has all the spells listed by skills (flame/ice/spririt/etc). While it is not exactly "By school" it is almost there

On a side note, why dont you visit the Dragon trainer in NT and/or the Imperial Spell Vendor in Kion. They have the full range of t1 spell.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

I find hxxp://istariareference.com/ got a lot of info about Istaria. There is one link where you can select Spellcraft and a Adventure school and it will list all the spells. Hope this is similar to what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Northwind View Post
    Try HCC. It has all the spells listed by skills (flame/ice/spririt/etc). While it is not exactly "By school" it is almost there

On a side note, why dont you visit the Dragon trainer in NT and/or the Imperial Spell Vendor in Kion. They have the full range of t1 spell.
    I tried that; I didn't see Ethereal Paroxysm or Theft of Life listed. With Druid, I didn't see things like Thunder, or Cleric spells like Health, Major Health, etc. Well, I'm not sure I checked the one in Kion though...

Either way, those spells are a silver each -- I don't have a lot of money yet, I was hoping to gather a bunch of shards and see if I could get someone to make em for me without blowing 10, 15+ silver on spells.

The one in Kion, located in the mansion up on the hill, should have them all - but yes, they're quite expensive for a starter toon.
    As I said, you can see the spells, their effect and the 'useable by' in HCC - nicely sorted by Skill.
    Northwind * Ancient, Crafter, Lairshaper * 100/100/100
    Northpole * Spoiled biped * 100 BTLM, 100 CLRC, 100 RVR, 100 RNGR, 100 MAGE, 100 WIZ, 100 SORC, 100 CONJ, 100 SPRT, 100 DRU, 100 HLR, 100 GRDN, 100 MON, 60 WAR, 44 BRSK/SPRM, 40 CHSW * 100 BLK, 100 OUT, 100 JWL, 100 ARM, 100 WPN, 100 FLE, 100 FIT, 100 MSN, 100 SCH, 87 SPL, 85 GTH, 85 MIN

Thread Information