Thread: Aaelefein Has Awakened (Looking for Ashaaza)

Default Aaelefein Has Awakened (Looking for Ashaaza)

Greetings on and all,

After a long sleep I have decided to wake and roam about the land to see what transpires. I see that much in the ether (connection/game) has stabilized and things are runing much smoother now. This is a good thing as it makes one's travails more fun and fulfilling.

I am at heart still a Crafter and I had a goal long before I left to sleep. I want to make a destination - a place both functional and delightful to the eye (assumign both can be done in the same place).

IN that regard I need some help - I am looking for Ashaaza who still owns but seemingly has done nothing with the plot in Valley of Repose. There are many potential places, but I have always had a thing for the Valley - an Oasis of Green among mountains and fields of snow and ice (kind of like where I live in RL).

I see an enclave, a place for people to gather, tell stories, warm their weary bones before heading back out to hit the trails - whether their pursuits are snowshowing, skiing, snowboarding, collectors of trophies, slayers of beasts foul and innocent, or simply explorers and those on vacation from their pursuits of grandeur.

It is nice to have returned to the land that gave me experience and life...perhaps I can return some of that to players old and new.

Aaelefein

PS...Ashaaza - if you are still playing, please seek me out here or in-game - looking forward to expanding into t6 construction (finally)

PSS...unlike last time I tried to return (late 2011) - I now have DSL - only 768k, but much better than the 60k cell-phone absed wireless I had)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Aaelefein Has Awakened (Looking for Ashaaza)

*chuckles some* well... if I remember right thats the biggest (or at least one of the biggest) plots in all Istaria. I'm sure it's not only you looking for Ashaaza. Just as a thought

Welcome home old friend.

So good to see you again! Welcome home.

If we meet ingame we can take a look at other big free plots-

Noone ever got a glimpse of Ashaaza:-(
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thank you all for the warm welcome...

I currently have a plot in Selen, or what I'm referrign to as my "Testing Grounds" - some place where I can start getting things moving again and test out on my first T6 structure - the new Vault Storage - Large. What I really want to do is make a large plot that is a destination with maybe the only manufacturing being a large kitchen, but otherwise a nice place to vist, hang out with maybe some water/gardens/etc to stroll through - a 'true' destination.

You are also correct - I added Ashaaza to my player list back when I tried to return a couple years ago. If memory serves correctly - the plot is exactly as it was then and no contact either. That I think is the saddest thing of all - all these plots that are sitting stagnant with nothing going on. I am not complaining as far as the Dev's are concerned - from what I have seen in my absence they have done some wonderful things and am truly impressed - love the new launcher, the game seems so much smoother and stable since my last visit (though I do seem to have an issue that required me to frequently log-in twice - first time freezes but second time works fine) and much of the lag I remember seems to be gone. So many improvements and changes I'm sure I've barely scratched the surface. On this note however, I have no idea how many people are playing and I do remember the problems with it - but I would like to think they are still working on consolidating and enlarging more plots. Speaking of which - love some of the new additions to plot structures - so many opportunitys now.

So glad to be back, love the work the dev's have done and to keep up the good work. Hopefully my time here will be much longer than it was when I tried to return earlier - perhaps a true (re)awakening on par with my original run of nearly 4-5 years. Noticed another thread - thought I was older, but only 2856 days old with 135 days played.

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist

Quote Originally Posted by aaelefein View Post
    greetings on and all,

snip. Long post is long.

aael. Dude. Broski. Massive wet dragonlicks.

Still here and paying for two subs - just with all the warm sunny weather* - trying to get as much done outside as I can. Siding is finally finished, took out a few trees and today worked on removing a couple stumps. Hopefully I'll be in apposition where I can take some R & R before the it's time for the well drillers and septic installers to start their work.

*As to the weather...not really complaining - it is very ODD. Sunny and clear skies since like Memorial Day and not a drop of rain. Great for getting work done, but right now Fire Danger is currently rated 'Extreme'. That means no open burning of any kind, not even a little camp fire to make smores in, all burn permits are suspended and it is a $75 fine for having an open fire...and whoa be to the one who starts a fire thru negligence or permit violation...double the value of lost property plus double the cost to fight the fire. Right now almost everything from south of Anchorage to about the Arctic Circle is in a 'Red Flag' no-burn zone status.

But that's the update...have fun all,

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers

*serves aaelefein a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Hope you have a wonderful summer!

Thread Information