Thread: Kirasanct SW Cobalt field

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

Default Kirasanct SW Cobalt field

Dunno if it's intentional but why do you get Dark iron as a bonus from the Cobalt nodes?
    These aren't a bonus since their a tier below what your now mining and just a pain having to delete the ore.
    Also even more of a pain when Dark Iron nodes start to spawn where Cobalt used to.

Default Re: Kirasanct SW Cobalt field

I'm looking at the cobalt ore and nodes and I don't see how you could get dark iron as a bonus. It is not specified on either of them.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Nowhere near Slayvite's Lair i can tell you that. He has Ranch sauce instead of shampoo.

And yet if you go mine the cobalt nodes SW of Kirasanct you get it as a bonus, heck you don't even need to mine it, you can see the Dark iron nodes spawn.

I found dark iron nodes within range of Cobalt Golems at 22750/27260 on Order Shard - but golems had no trace dark iron ore when harvested. Perhaps if Sindala could give coords of Cobalt Golems having trace Dark Iron it would be helpful.

Knossos

Nodes still there but as said, golems not giving and neither are the nodes. So whatever they 'didnt' do it worked. Can we get rid of the Dark iron nodes aswell thou?

Dark Iron nodes, yes I can look at that. I was looking for the bonus that was being referred to.

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    Dark Iron nodes, yes I can look at that. I was looking for the bonus that was being referred to.
    Amon, if you are looking into this then can I make a request? There are two areas that the dark iron nodes spawn in that cobalt field. The area that is causing one user (I assume) issues is in the general cobalt spawn. As we all know this is a relic of times past when the player base needed nickel to make cobalt bars. Removing those dark iron nodes I have no problem with. Can you please leave the little group of dark iron nodes alone that spawns just south of the smelter/anvils, to the left as you are walking south along the road. Cant recall the map locs but I do believe the are on different spawn timers etc. I humbly submit that they should not be changed, just the nodes spawning amongst the cobalt spawns.
    SoG? Where? :-P

Alas gone are the days when this was easy to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Freelancer View Post
    Amon, if you are looking into this then can I make a request? There are two areas that the dark iron nodes spawn in that cobalt field. The area that is causing one user (I assume) issues is in the general cobalt spawn. As we all know this is a relic of times past when the player base needed nickel to make cobalt bars. Removing those dark iron nodes I have no problem with. Can you please leave the little group of dark iron nodes alone that spawns just south of the smelter/anvils, to the left as you are walking south along the road. Cant recall the map locs but I do believe the are on different spawn timers etc. I humbly submit that they should not be changed, just the nodes spawning amongst the cobalt spawns.
    I agree with Freelancer on this. I know of that small little clump of nodes and find them most useful.

You see an Ice Wall Corner, I see a Tardis.
    "

"Pen Pineapple Apple Pen"

There's an isolated dark iron spawn just south of that refinery. I guess thats what you mean. The rest, I'll fix.

thank you! :-)

Thanks Amon
    SoG? Where? :-P

Alas gone are the days when this was easy to do.

Thread Information