Thread: Stone cutter and Smelter in Delgarath area

Default Stone cutter and Smelter in Delgarath area

I would like to suggest a simple stone cutter in the Travertine area just outside of Delgarath.
    Also a smelter up the mountain close to the Adamantium just outside of Delgarath.

I would be willing to build, do the construction to get them up and running, as I am sure a lot of other people would.

These are the 2 resources that suffer from no plots or machines close by. Radiants/thornwood/steelsilk have machines very close thanks to players in Harro. I would love to see something in place for these.

Is it possible we can make this happen?

Sslarn

Default Re: Stone cutter and Smelter in Delgarath area

Great idea Sslarn. I would also be more than willing to help on that. I'm sure that this project could be done really quickly.

Voicing my support of this idea. It would be great to finally see some more community construction projects in progress.
    Bumbling Ancient and grumbling Satyr on Chaos- if Helians are supposed to be 'spellcasters', then why is Wintheria, the Gold Rage trainer, a Helian?
    "Let your post stand on its own merits [without the need for attention-seeking tactics such as colours or images]." -GW2 Forum Conduct

Great idea!

I know it's not really close to there, but I have to mention that there are a ruined logging camp, a ruined ore refinery and a ruined gemworking structure in the Barrier Vale at 30763/25933, near blighted resources and adamantium golems. Building them would not help with the stone but could help with the other resources, especially adamantium harvested from the walking nodes.

I support the OP's suggestion for Travertine and Admantium. Absent that, as for Admantium I prefer my current methods to utilizing Barrier Vale ore refinery.

Knossos

I believe we can accomodate, though the machines won't be right at the resources.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by AmonGwareth View Post
    I believe we can accomodate, though the machines won't be right at the resources.

Awesome. I do thank ya, and if possible could you give us the xxx/xxx position of where they are, or will be. If they need built, I will get on them as soon as they are in game.

Thanks

Sslarn

Thread Information