Thread: Stuck on looking up Character Stats

Default Stuck on looking up Character Stats

After the update today, I can't seem to log in. It's stuck on looking up character stats. I've tried clearing the cache. What else can I do?

Jaz

Update: After clearing caches and repatching, it went into game.. but now I have a "creatureless character" with no inventory. What's going on?
    Last edited by Jazmyn; March 19th, 2013 at 05:40 PM. Reason: to add update

Default Re: Stuck on looking up Character Stats

I am having the same issue Jaz

Oh, I'm glad I'm not the only one. I put a ticket in on it.

I put a ticket in too Jaz

Just so you know, there's no need to both post on the forums and submit a support ticket... Only makes more work for me having to respond to both.

Not to be rude, but I'm going to just close out your two tickets, as the response I give to them would be just like the one here.

I have let our system admin know that there appears to be a problem with Chaos after today's patch. Will let you know as soon as I do.

You know, folks, in the mean time, there's this cool patch on Blight that you could be checking out, and character's on there are not counting against your total character count right now... *hint hint*

Chaos is undergoing a restart even as I type.

Lady V....also not to be rude, I put in a ticket because I didn't know if it was a global problem or a character specific problem as there was no communication prior to us submitting tickets of there being any issues with the server as it had already been up for more than an hour. Furthermore, I thought you had better things to do with your time than to troll our mundane posts on the forums. Thirdly, I tried to copy my character to blight but probably because the server is offline, I was unable to get on.

Respectfully,

Gotharic of Chaos

It's part of my job to keep track of what happens on the forums and the support queue, especially on Tuesday's. Now granted, I took a lunch break that was a bit longer than usual for a Tuesday, thus the hour between the first post and mine.

Not problems, btw... Just explaining why I simply closed your ticket rather than responding, and why you don't have to both submit a ticket and post on the forums. Had you posted a support ticket, I would have responded to it (as I did for many others), and were it a problem specific to your character, not a general issue and you posted here on the forums, one of us would have asked you to submit a ticket so we could work with you specifically, is all.

I still love u....don't worry......

Quote Originally Posted by Velea View Post
    You know, folks, in the mean time, there's this cool patch on Blight that you could be checking out, and character's on there are not counting against your total character count right now... *hint hint*
    I just want to be sure I am reading this *hint hint* correctly. If I copy a character to blight now it will NOT count against my total character count?

And... is this permanent or temporary?

Any idea when it will come back up? Of COURSE this always happens on my day off. =(

Aw Schai, that sucks 4 u!

I got spoiled by the last few months of it coming up on time! Before that, I always knew to disregard Tuesday playtime! LOL

Chaos is up!

Yay, thanks! I just checked a few minutes ago and it wasn't.

Just to confirm, the Facilities Manager sent me a message a bit ago saying everything looks stable with Chaos, so closing this thread.

Thank you all for your patience while it went through the various restarts needed to get the shard stable again.

Thread Information