Thread: vault storage

Default vault storage

The main thing I keep in my vault at the moment is tools ,and 4 diferent sets of cargo cloths . How about making the tools ,cargo cloths and cargo discs have 0 bulk in the vault. That would open alot of space to store some other things . Don't know if this is doable or not but it seems a simple solution to me .[Y] [N] ??

Default Re: vault storage

I think that's exactly what they intended you to put in your vault. It's sized to hold a pretty complete set of tools and cargo armor. Fighters have it more difficult because metal armor is much bulkier, making it difficult to have too many alternate sets. If these things had 0 bulk we almost wouldn't need vaults because we could just carry all our equipment with us at all times.

I'm a pack rat myself, but I realize there have to be some limits or the system would die under our accumulated cruft. Forced housecleaning also gets things out of the dusty corners of our vault and back into circulation. It also means we occasionally have to buy things from others because we can't hang onto everything we might eventually need. That stimulates the player economy.
    Ikfel the Crafty Dwarf
    Level 100 Blacksmith, Mason, Miner, Scholar, and Outfitter

Thread Information