Thread: gerix quests disappear

Default gerix quests disappear

a friend and i are playing young dragons, and we took the quest for dragon's reach at around level 14 but did other quests for a bit. came back, completed it (i'm 16, he's 15) and gerix offers quests for primal mastery, accurate breath dragon's quest: the lost patrol, and gold rage, which i am not offered. the other quests both of us have as available - dragon's gift, hardened scales, drain strike and spiked scales.
    i'm guessing it's our level difference, but that's kindof a problem... i tried relogging with no luck. i was offered primal mastery I before i took the dragon's reach quest (at level 14), btw.

Default Re: gerix quests disappear

finished dragon's gift and hit 17, and accurate breath is back on the list, but that's the only one.

ok, so further to this.. it seems that every time i complete one quest, another that should be there comes back, so it's like it doesn't want to put more than 5 quests in my list. but my friend sees all of them (i.e. more that 5 quests), so.. *shrug*

You cannot have more than one Dragon quest active at a time. And, not all of the Dragon quests are available at level 10 like they once were, they are staggered by level now.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

For a while one was able to get more than one dragon quest at a time, which was a great and welcome improvement.
    Why was this cancelled?

Hurray! Mor
    rison is back at his house near Bristugo!
    And the wisps on wis
    p isle are moving again!
    If you can't see 'em, you know you've got proper invisible runes.

I don't believe there has ever been a time when you could have more than one of Gerix's quests at a time... That causes all kinds of problems with quests, when you have multiple ones from the same NPC. If there was, then it was fixed so that you can only have one quest active from Gerix at a time because of that... There's nothing in our quest system that would only allow one quest to advance, so Gerix's quests should have always been set up that way.

Thread Information