Thread: Looking for a Guild, Will Work For Nothing

Default Looking for a Guild, Will Work For Nothing

I am getting progressively disheartened with my days as a rogue. Those of you who know me or have worked with me here on Order, I hope have a high opinion of me--I do try my absolute best to be useful and helpful, and funny (I fail as often as I succeed here, sorry audience).

In all seriousness, I'm not positive about what the prerequisites are for being in a guild, but I've accomplished quite a bit. I have a lair in Bristugo literally a stone's throw from the portals, one that I'm opening to the public when it has enough silos to go around. I'm a level 100 ancient with 93 crafting (going up steadily), 56 Lairshaping and I'm online quite a lot. The more people need my help, the longer I am online.

To make a long story short, my motivations in Istaria are to help others. I love RP as much as I love to craft and hunt. So in case anyone was wondering why I've never been part of a guild, it's not because I don't want to, it's because no one has asked. If I am not needed, then I simply can't play Istaria anymore. Not to be dramatic, I don't enjoy being that drake that everyone knows once, but gets bored of quickly.

I digress, don't I? If there is a guild out there that can use a large-rumped, over-eager half-wit of a camouflage coloured bookworm of an ancient dragon, please let me know.

I of course, will continue to be available in game to anyone who wishes my help.

Default Re: Looking for a Guild, Will Work For Nothing

Lets talk about that, next time I`m on, Evester
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Thread Information