Quote Originally Posted by Dracaena View Post
Mouse look stuff has always confused me, I just know the middle mouse button (scroll wheel) is pure evil for a flying dragon and don't touch it! Will the changes proposed make me fear some other key now? (Somewhat off topic but could the default setting for flying/gliding when falling be set to on instead of off. Confuses the heck out of new players who fall like a rock when they are first trying to glide their hatchling.)
You could always unbind the mouselook button (which is currently the middle mouse button/scrollwheel).

But I'm kinda curious... why is it so "Evil"? Also, you do know that on most mice you have to actually push on the scrollwheel to get it to "click"? Normal wheel up/down should not cause a middle click unless the button on your mouse is worn out or something.

In the new control scheme (which is optional for you), you have to hold down the left mouse button while not interacting with the UI to get the mouse-look thing to happen if I understand it right -- something you'd pretty much almost never do unless you were Trying to get that effect.