Thread: level 81-85 trophies

Default level 81-85 trophies

while out hunting for trophies I have noticed that dire wolves and marble golems seem to drop nothing more times than the drop even oddities and the chance of a trophy drop is way low . is this just me or is there a bug on these creatures
    I would estimate i get nothing 7 out of 15 kills and would get a trophy 1 out of 15

Default Re: level 81-85 trophies

*steals her part from another thread on comment about dire wolves "Dire wolves. Dire wolves, although it has been said the drop rate is fair, i've NEVER seen a 'fair' drop rate of anything from these wolves. Occasionally a small strike of luck in gathering 50 trophies with only 450 kills. But that drop rate of things of these is one of the worst i've seen...On most of my dragon's hardened scales VIII quests - 20 dire wolf kills, they've seen about 3 trophies max, 8 bits of junk, and about 3 comps if any. On all of their other dragon quests they get atleast double of everything in 20 kills (apart from junk)." and then steals another section form another thread of which north wrote "Also maybe it is worth to note that for this range, there are only 5 type of trophies accepted (Blood Skulk Pendants, Golem Hearts of Marble, Shrunken Purple Weaver Thoraxes, Feral Bloodsnout Youngling Tusks and Dire Wolf Skulls) and the drop rate for all of them seems either too low and/or the mobs are available in very low numbers making trophy gathering for this particular level range (81-85) extremely, and i really mean extremely hard." and from that same thread, "dire wolves have been one of my favourite to hunt in that level range since its the most likely to drop considering its a huuuuge spawn. where as theres like...8 marble golems in the quarry? as marble golems are the only other option that aren't a pain in the backside and don't require you to suicide in a skulk camp or need a healer to stop the suiciding."*

there's my opinion on the matter

Default Re: level 81-85 trophies

Closing this thread as its already been discussed here: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...57-Dire-Wolves
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Thread Information