Thread: Server broken?

Default Server broken?

I've been logged in a few minutes, couldn't spell gifts on me and when I've tried to open a crafting formular it didn't load the details to be able to craft the item. I decided to relog, and now I can't log in, I only get a error message:

Error Loading Character Data: HTTP-Transportfehler: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?; nested exception is: HTTP-Transportfehler: com.sun.xml.messaging.saaj.SOAPExceptionImpl: Invalid Content-Type:text/html. Is this an error message instead of a SOAP response?
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Lair - Scorpion Bay (South of landing pad)

Default Re: Server broken?

i got the same problem, only i could not log in at all. yea somethings going on with servers for sure

The exact same thing happened to me just now.

Was out crafting some slate spell shards on Dagarok and inventory wouldn't update. In fact, slate bricks also disappeared from root level inventory and granite bricks appeared in my cargo disk sitting in my root level inventory.

Casted gifts on Dracillion and although the chat log seemed to update, effects and icons did not show.

Since logging out, I have not been able to log back in.
    rip

I think we all are getting the error. I was working on my lair when I went to apply materials they did not apply, so I tried again and I got a strange message saying "[05/12/13 02:57:47] Our record showed you have a pending structure contribution request already. Please wait till this request goes through, then try another one." So, I tried a relog, needs less to say, I got that error message and have not been able to get back in since.

Network Admin has been notified and he is looking into it. Thank you for your patience.
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

I was wondering what was happening. My vault contents wouldn't load either
    ~ Nesia - Dragoness of Order ~

There has been a hardware failure that we are currently working on. At this time we have no ETA for when it will be fixed.

I do apologize for any inconvenience this causes. You can keep an eye on the forums for posts on when it is fixed.

Thank you for your patience while we get the game up and working properly again.

-Velea

Thread Information