Thread: Crafting Frustrations

Hybrid View

Default Re: Crafting Frustrations

Quote Originally Posted by Snowrift View Post
    I have a quest from the Kion pawnbroker to craft some Bronze-Sandstone Armor Wing Scales for Xarinnis, but can't at the moment since my crafting isn't quite high enough. I'm hoping that it's a sort of introduction quest, and once I complete it maybe Xarinnis will give others. If this is the case though, it's a bit odd that you get it from the pawnbroker and not Gerix. Also, Gerix says that Xarinnis is in Parsinia even though she's not.

P.S. Does anyone know where I can get the formula for T2 Dragon claws, and other Armor scales? Xerinnis only really sells spell formulas.
    Huh, i don't remember such a quest, so i will presume it's a new quest - in which case i also wouldn't know whether it starts Xarinnis' line of craft quests, though it shouldn't. You can get Xarinnis' craft quests at lv15 craft.
    t2 dragon claws amd armor scale froms are both drop only.

Quote Originally Posted by Azath View Post
    Huh, i don't remember such a quest, so i will presume it's a new quest - in which case i also wouldn't know whether it starts Xarinnis' line of craft quests, though it shouldn't. You can get Xarinnis' craft quests at lv15 craft.
    t2 dragon claws amd armor scale froms are both drop only.
    I have level 16 craft currently, but she still doesn't give any quests out. Do you know what mobs they drop from? I'll be needing a better claw soon but can't make any myself without the formula.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowrift View Post
    I have level 16 craft currently, but she still doesn't give any quests out. Do you know what mobs they drop from? I'll be needing a better claw soon but can't make any myself without the formula.
    Odd, hrm, i beleive the only requirment for xarinnis' quests are lv15+ craft.
    The next claw after lv19 you'll need is t2 and at lv25. and being as formulae are so nice to drop from everything you usually can't fight, you'll need to brawl either: Ish'kuks or Sal'guks (both on top of Abandoned Island and Scorpion Island), or a few varieties of skulks in skulk villages drop it too.

Thread Information