Thread: mithril set - advice

sarnon

Default mithril set - advice

I also posted this on the market forum on chaos, but I thought I may get a better response here...

I would like to buy a full set of Mithril, Health-based jewelry...no problem there.

However, I would like it teched with the highest tiered techs available. I know from talking to some of the high level jewelers that all the techs are not out, and that it is very confusing what goes on what.

So, I thought I would enlist your help. I want a Health-based mithril set, with techs of the following priority:

1. armor
    2. Strength
    3. Dexterity
    4. Evasion
    5. Power
    6. 2-h slash
    7. spirit
    8. nature

Whatever tier techs are available, I will take (e.g., T3), in whatever combination according to the above priorities.

Can someone let me know what each piece would have on it, and what Tier, and a list of comps (which I will have or buy immediately)? I will then purchase the set as soon as possible.

thanks!!!

Default Re: mithril set - advice

Matecuss' HCC (Horizon Crafting Calculator) is your friend ... [:)]

You find it here.

sarnon

Wow, that thing is awesome!! AE should buy that and incorporate it ingame!!

imported_Yulesh

If you haven't already gotten these pieces made, I can make the following for you:

Mithril health rings - Armor V, 2hs V, Spirit V
    Mithril health earrings - Armor V, Strength V, Power V
    Mithril Health Bracelets - Armor V, Dexterity V, (Focus V or a Ward/Resistance)
    Mithril Health Necklace - Armor V, Strength V, Dexterity V

Sorry for the late reply.

Elkandriel

If there is some mob that you specially like to exp on I`d recommend a set with crush/pierce ward and resist dexterity and armor. This kind of set would be useful forever and btw it works very well in my experience. You could later get another set that is focused more on general mob fighting skills. You would have crush ward and resist in 6 pieces which would help tons. For general set armor should be number one and stats number second.

Thread Information