Thread: Gruk the Frigid

Default Gruk the Frigid

Gruk the Frigid, one of the epics, as far as I know Gruk doesn't have something special to loot and it's quiet difficult to fight him. Maybe it would be an idea to add "The Rancor" and "The Zealot" to Gruks loot table. I had totally forgotten about the "Swarm Tyrant Shield", if I remember right it had it's own appearance, maybe the appearance could be used for a new decent shield and for the dragons a scale and added to Gruk as well. I'd like the idea to make it reasonable to fight Gruk.
    Terao (Gnome, Grand Master Crafter, Order [Unity])|Draigourn (Ancient, Master Lairshaper, Lunus, Order)|Echentrial (Ancient, Lunus, Order)

Default Re: Gruk the Frigid

Keep him difficult, but give us a reason to hunt him. Rancor, Zealot, Mace of Divine Intervention are no longer on any loot tables. They also aren't really very good. Improve them, and give them say a 15% chance for one of them to drop.

The old set piece jewelry could really use improving too. Even when it was added the effects were marginal. I don't know anyone who ever used them. Buff them up, put them as possible drops in the same loot table group as rancor, zealot, mace. Use these as possible drops on fafnir, gruk, daknor.

Thread Information