Thread: Enslavers, Lem, Etc., and Ascension wheeeeeeeeee

Default Enslavers, Lem, Etc., and Ascension wheeeeeeeeee

Tonda (with some very appreciated help!) has reached the stage in his RoP where he'll be needing quite a lot of help...next step, once I can get back into the game, is going to involve fighting the Enslavers and all that follows. I know I can count on my Guild-Mates and several friends among Dragonkind for assistance...the more the merrier, though...fighting in a group is a lot of fun, and any help will be more than welcome!!

Once I've finished the actual Rite, I plan on ascending from the Floating Island, as that's a pretty spot and is accessible to all (not to mention being safe for all!)....don't know the exact date/time, of course, but, since I've been threatened with grave bodily harm (not to mention a very thorough smishing) if I don't give my friends due notice, I'll post a follow-up giving specifics...everyone's invited....kegs of Dwarven Ale, bottles of Elven Brandy, barrels of Dragon Mead, as well as enough food to feed a Dragon army will be provided.....so, come one, come all
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Default Re: Enslavers, Lem, Etc., and Ascension wheeeeeeeeee

If I am around I'd be happy to help Tond,

-Sil
    Lunus Ancient Dragon - 100 Adv. 100 Craft. 100 Lair. 49 CrystalShaper
    Feel free to add me on Facebook: [email protected]

Default Re: Enslavers, Lem, Etc., and Ascension wheeeeeeeeee

Huge thanks to everyone who helped me throughout the RoP, whether by fighting alongside, offering suggestions/advice, or simply with good-wishes and moral support! The Community here may be small, but, it's still fantastic!!
    Meddle not in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy, and extra-tasty dipped in ketchup.

Thread Information