Thread: Might be leaving again...

Default Might be leaving again...

Sorry folks - that might is a strong probability...

Got the Septic put in last weekend with only a minor hiccup - went elsewhere on the property other than where original planned.

The Well is the biggie...we finally hit water today (and not a whole lot I might add). Budget was for 80-100 feet ($40/ft and about $5200 total). When they shut down the drill rig today it was at 400 feet - depth alone makes that $16,000 and that doesn't include the pump, wire & pipe (now 400ft of each vs. 90) and all the other incidentals which will probably push the total to close to $20,000 - NOT planned for OR in the budget.

I'll know more when the total is done and I figure out what kind of payment plan I can arrange with the well drillers.

Aaelefein
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Might be leaving again...

*serves Aaelefein a container full of klava presented with a towel and a curtsy*
    Hope you are able to work things out to get back here sooner rather than later!

Despite the quadrupling price of my well, I've managed a way to maintain a single account. I have moved to Valley of Repose and whatever it takes I'll find a way to get a second account if that 120x120 ever comes available. (5 years and counting and nothing has been done there)

So you'll still see me on occasion in 'The Valley'
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist

yeeahh- good news

see you ingame again
    YOU told me to play a dragon!

Quote Originally Posted by Aaelefein View Post
    I have moved to Valley of Repose and whatever it takes I'll find a way to get a second account if that 120x120 ever comes available. (5 years and counting and nothing has been done there)

So you'll still see me on occasion in 'The Valley'
    There's no way the 120x120 could have been sitting there for 5 years with nothing done to it as there didn't exist a 120x120 in Valley of Repose (or anywhere, for that matter) before 2012. Actually I believe it's barely over a year old.
    Last edited by Akrion; August 15th, 2013 at 06:37 PM.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Quote Originally Posted by Akrion View Post
    There's no way the 120x120 could have been sitting there for 5 years with nothing done to it as there didn't exist a 120x120 in Valley of Repose (or anywhere, for that matter) before 2012. Actually I believe it's barely over a year old.
    I know it's been that way since fall 2009 - I tried returning to the game that fall but the cell-based internet connection was only barely faster than dial-up and prone to hiccups so I didn't stay - but I remember trying to find the owner of that plot then and it hasn't changed ownership or what was built/planned since. And the owner of the plot has been in my player list since then as well (at least it was there when I came back to the game this spring) and still it's never turned green.

Anyways though - not about that plot but the fact I'm not disappearing as I had feared.
    Spirit Brothers

You could be confusing the 80x80 that's nearby, because the 120x120 was added in the 2012 Summer revamp when the Devs went through to add, remove, and change many of Istaria's plots: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...r-2012-Edition
    This was the delta that concerns it: http://community.istaria.com/forum/s...ght-Update-223

Anyway, I'm just pointing out that it couldn't possibly have been this specific plot that you were waiting for over the past 5 years.
    Avatar is of my character Akrion, snipped from Hrae's Hoard of Creatures by the excellent moss loving artist Nambroth. <3

Thread Information