Thread: --> CD key issue. (7 days trial)

Gh()sT

Default --> CD key issue. (7 days trial)

Ay there,

I downloaded Horizons 7-day trial from Gigex (http://www.gigex.com/gp/dlexe.asp?pa...amp;sourcelist)

The registration key that they provided was: XY3A56QAMZU4GSGBY9X676Y9J003

It didn't work, of course. (I'm using the account creation on the horizons site, not the EU one)

Then i tried the cd-keys from the horizons cd key site. (http://community.istaria.com/cdkeys/cdkeys.aspx)

The Gigex registration/cd key didn't work. The Horizons site cd-keys didn't work either. As far as i know from reading previous forum posts, i'm using the correct account creation system.

Help me out with this, please! Should i download Horizons from the official site in order to get something to work??? (I'm downloading it now in suspicions of you guys not supporting the Gigex one any more for some reason)

I've searched the forums for cd key issues like mine, but found no help whatsoever. If you have any ideas, please post here.

-Gh()sT

Gh()sT

Default Re: --> CD key issue. (7 days trial)

20 views, no replies... come on!

The gigex keys are very likely not valid. I didn't even know they were still offering them as FilePlanet is not any longer.

The key itself you got from our website should be valid. Instead of using the "create account", try using the "seven day trial account" option from the main page.

- Amon
    "Alea iacta est" -- Julius Caesar

Toot shouted, voice shrill, "In the name of the Pizza Lord! Charge!" (Jim Butcher's Dresden Files)

"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spends it whole life believing that it is stupid." -- Albert Einstein

Gh()sT

Quote Originally Posted by Amon Gwareth
    Instead of using the "create account", try using the "seven day trial account" option from the main page.

- Amon

Wow, that might very well have been the problem. The thing is that Create account and 7 days free trial's pages are almost identical, and people will get confused easily!

Trying it now to see if it works. Thanks for the info.

-Gh()sT

*edit* it worked, and i'm updating artifact as this is being posted. Thanks very much for your help!

hopes it works and ps

CHOAS Rocks if you come to choas you can meet me [:D]

Thread Information