Thread: Suggest looking at Novians

Default Suggest looking at Novians

Due to an unexpected dent to the budget (expecting a 90ft well and getting a 400ft well will do that) I had to decon my two plots before cancelling my subscriptions which is when I came across this issue...

For starters, the game quickly became very unstable and before crashing with an exception error (Sorry, didn't record the number) - found the following:

Items in inventory and vault would change icons to well...something that sort of looked like water flowing down the face of a vertical surface. Those items and others when them show information that was indicative of a container with a bulk of I think 9000000 and a stack of 65000. Those items and many others became unmovable or no longer existed and could not be used. In the end, if I didn't log out first the game crashed. Also noted during building removal, not all novians would show up in the vault and in one case it was in the text portion but not updated in the vault until relog.

Not sure if there is any relation, but when I logged in last night and flew my dragon over to the second plot which I'd successfully deconned the day before - the plot was listed as being empty and for sale again, but some of the structures were still there and inter-actable, though none came back with any contents.

Not sure what the cause is, but I noticed over the past couple days...but the game seemed a bit more unstable compared to the start of the summer.

Aaelefein (who plans on returning once the well is paid off)
    Spirit Brothers
    Aaelefein - Foremost a Grand Master Crafter, also a Paladin/Healer/Druid/Mage/Spiritist
    Treyvan - Adult Dragon 100A/100DC/100LS/95CS
    Skandrannon - Growing and Expert Dragon Crafter

Default Re: Suggest looking at Novians

I find it not uncommon these days for some plot structures to show on recently sold plots. These "phantom" structures are no longer seen after clearing world cache.

Knossos

Thread Information